4th Time In My Life

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Tex Dennis, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

Last night I found a 5 cent coin outside and put in my pocket at bed time undressing I took it out and dropped it, I have hard wood floors it landed and stood on it's edge, 3 other times in my life I have done this on a flat surface before, this am it was still on it's edge in the floor, wonder what the odds?

2. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

I shall add I have also done this 1 time with a dollar bill but it was slightly folded some. Younger in school in 9th grade I dropped a coin in front of the teacher and class landing and standing on it's edge, they just stared. Several times in my life I have heard a phone ring not expecting any call at odd times and known who was calling and why before answering it no caller ID then. Not often but several times never was a good call either.

Very young with mother shopping I got a coin from a vending machine in change that was the last one to complete my set of coins I collected a dime. For collectors a dime, 1916 D, the rare one.

Once at our gun club a blow hard type boasting he would tape a $50 bill on a target at 100 yds and give it to anyone hitting it with 1 shot from a pistol, told him sure would like to try go ahead was said so I mentioned I will make it harder and shoot left handed with 1 hand I hit Jackson in the head 1 shot all I could even see was a blur that far with iron sights, 1911 45 acp 1 shot hit holding about 4" high. He had so many witnesses that saw this and heard his challenge he could not back down and I took the $50, many times in my life I have done things as these described in this posting.

Beatrice Taylor likes this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I hope you play the lottery!

4. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Every time I drop a coin, it rolls under the freezer, refrigerator or washing machine. What are the odds?

5. Beatrice Taylor

Beatrice Taylor Veteran Member
    Registered

A chance of about 1 in 6000 for an American nickel.

I love the internet, LOL!!!

Shirley Martin likes this.
  6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

That means I beat the odds, doesn't it? :p

Beatrice Taylor likes this.