65 Pounds Of Pot Found In Amazon Order

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Babs Hunt, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

http://wkrn.com/2017/10/24/florida-couple-surprised-to-find-65-pounds-of-pot-in-amazon-order/

It seems a couple needed some totes for storage so they ordered some from Amazon. Imagine their surprise when those totes arrived but were so heavy they knew they couldn't be empty. Then imagine them opening those totes and finding them filled with marijuana. :eek:

Would you do what they immediately did? This wasn't just a little baggie filled with some recreational pot. This was four totes pretty much filled with marijuana.

When did Amazon start selling marijuana? If they didn't then we know someone who works for them sure is...but according to the article no one is claiming that marijuana. I have a feeling whoever make that mistake is in alot of trouble. :oops:

2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Dammit...I wondered where my order went;)

3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

:eek::D

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't think Amazon handled that the best they could. I'd be scared too and worried that someone was looking for their pot.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

No kidding!!! :eek: But then again...what could Amazon really do? Calling the police was the right thing to do and the couple was wise to stay away from their home for a few days.

I would think Amazon is checking to see who filled that order, etc....but what if it was one of their robots? I would also think Amazon might have the police or FBI or whoever looks into these kinds of things...checking things out on their end.

Chrissy Cross likes this.