A Plan For Action If The Election Is Stolen

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is not something that I would anticipate occurring because the American people don't have the capacity to work together anymore, but it's an interesting idea nevertheless.

The full article is at: Hal Turner Show

Ike Willis likes this.
  2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

There is also if you have food at home just stay at home and don't go to work if all did this it would bring the country down very fast .

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I just read the whole article that you gave the link to, and he definitely has counted all of the possible options. It would not be a very successsful start for a Clinton presidency.
    However, I think if people do that, then we invite the Obama declaration of martial law, which basically gives him total control for as long as he wants. That answer is not going to help anyone.
    The next thing would undoubtedly be UN troops here in America, enforcing Obama-law. I don't know what our enlisted people would do in this situation either. Some would probably go awol, and some would follow orders and stay; but regardless, I do not think that just overthrowing the government is a workable idea.
    What to do to protect ourselves if something like this happens ? That is another question. By the time it starts happening, it would be too late to take your money out of the bank or even stock up on food.
    So, if a person is not ready and in a safe place already, then there is not much chance of getting that way in time.

Ina I. Wonder and Denise Evans like this.
  4. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

The people reached that state of apathy many decades ago, when some remote possibility still existed of "taking back" the country in which they conclusively proved, by accepting a great number of dictates under the guise of "Executive Orders" which essentially removed those freedoms remaining which might have allowed general revolt.

Ronald Reagan, of all people, signed one of the most damaging of laws, a Monetary Act giving Presidential Authority absolute power over banking. As a result, ostensibly because of "National Security", all the Prez needs to do is request all banking activity be frozen; at standstill, no one can touch their money.

Don't believe it? Read any form which you sign in any bank, anywhere, when opening a new account. It's there in nice, fine, print.

Yeah, throw out all the bums, with no funds available to achieve it. Good luck with that!
    Frank

5. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

All I can think to say is "in God we trust". The thought of an uprising is horrible. Way worse than hillary becoming president, and
    @Yvonne Smith is right, martial law being declared, hell, Carson talked about that possibility way back!! Obamas staying in the Whitehouse, omg, please God, don't let this happen either:(

Of course if hillary becomes president, it might be worse than anybody could imagine. Just her one deal on letting all the Syrian refugees in would be a disaster!! We can't even help some of our own citizens, how can we take in more. And how many amongst them want to come here to "kill the infidel". We are living through insane times folks.

Talk about incompetent. Omg, of course I can go on, and rehash her incompetency on so many levels, but we know all of that. VOTE TRUMP, 2016

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  6. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Denise Happyfeet
    But, let's not get carried away in premature hysteria. Our country still remains an outstanding example of steadfast courage shown nationwide by a broad spectrum of folks coming from a widely diverse culturally divided group of peoples. Given those differences, it might be branded as truly amazing that whatever cultural differences interfered with the group "banding together", it happened anyway. IOW, cultural diversity ingrained gave way to logical consideration: for example, Czechs regarded Poles as "hill-billies". Take that as an example, and consider then that whole communities of Czechs and Poles co-existed in great numbers in Chicago. They learned to accommodate those cultural differences and feelings existing between them, for the common good. I think they perceived the need despite the great majority being not schooled in "political discipline". A perfect example of "striving together".
    Frank

7. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

You have to remember that half the country is voting for Hillary, so only half the people will be crippling the country.

Dont think that democrats don't have guns also. I read some comments on one site where the gangs and criminal element will be ready too.

@Ken Anderson ...you say the American people don't the capacity to work together anymore and that's why this won't happen. It won't be America against the government in your scenario but Hillary supporters against Trump supporters. That's not Americans working together.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

One thing to keep in mind is that it's a lot easier for them to steal a close election than one that isn't even close, so every vote matters.

What I'm saying is that this scenario is one that requires a large number of people to take action, such as withdrawing their money from the banks, not going to work, and so on, and this is not likely to occur because Americans are unlikely to come together on it. Instead, even among those who might think it was a good idea, each individual will leave it to others to jeopardize their job, their bank accounts, or whatever. That's why boycotts rarely work, because most of those who are supportive aren't willing to actually give anything up themselves.

Even locally, I've seen that here. When we were fighting against an agenda here in Millinocket that was being promoted by some of the businesses here, even those who were on our side of the argument weren't willing to put themselves out to do business elsewhere. In the end, convenience wins.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    Denise Evans likes this.
  9. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

To be honest...right now even though I already voted Trump....I won't be upset if Hillary wins.

Some of the things Trump supporters say scare me and I don't agree with a lot if it...so in a way I'm kind of glad that I won't be stressed out on Election Day.

10. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

I like the plan to replace Obama with Donald Trump, better! What we have to do is pray for America and VOTE TRUMP 2016!;)

11. Denise Evans

Registered

No, I won't get hysterical, at least I've never been prone to that. And I'm sorry I missed this post before, but I happened to see it today:)

I think you said it very well @Frank Sanoica I feel like our country is the kind of country where when the chips are really down, we still ban together. I wish it didn't take such horrific things to get us to do that (911 just one example). But yes, the cultural diversity has played "maybe" the major role in our country being called the greatest, strongest, all the names I've heard America called as I've grown up:)

Joe Riley likes this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

I can't agree more @Joe Riley I was taught even if I doubted God was real, or He was listening, to pray anyway just in case;) Like Sheldon from Big Bang Theory says to obama "you are sitting in Mr. Trumps seat", just a silly poster someone put up on Facebook, but it was funny;)