A Pleasant Surprise

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Martin Alonzo, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I man showed up on the weekend walked over and gave me a big hug I was surprised. I met the man at my house about a year ago he is from Italy and was visiting the Dominican Republic, he met my sister in law and she said to him that he should talk to me. I remember talking to him and he was limping I ask the reason and he said that he was on vacation before he when back for surgery on his knee because he had bone to bone arthritis and he was not keen at having the operation but the doctor said there is no other choice. I told him hold off for a bit correct you digestion and take pure gelatin. When he finally went back to the doctor they told him that the cartilage is returning and what he did they told him that he did not need the operation. Needless to say he was a very happy man we sat and talked for hours about health.

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

That's great !

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  4. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Wow, that's fantastic.

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The funniest part of that was he is a doctor but did not tell me before. I found out after

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I was told just to-day two people that I had talked to and gave minerals to now are diabetes free. Off all meds. another person with trigger finger was helped in five minuets. Another person who came with back pain left pain free and never had another problem. I have had a lot of people whom I have spoken to now tell me they no longer have back pain or joint pain.