A Warning From Q

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

[PANIC IN DC]
    If you witness members of ANTIFA or any other people or organizations stationed at 'key' voter locations making threats or attempting to use scare tactics [voter intimidation] please contact local authorities immediately and report the incident(s).
    Internal comms suggest preparations are being made and organized to conduct a 29+ location push [battleground locations].
    See Something
    Say Something
    Uniformed and Non-Uniformed personnel will be stationed across the country in an effort to safeguard the public.
    If you witness anything out of the ordinary with regards to staff, officials, machinery & equipment failures and/or malfunctions, unusual 'grouping' [buses dropping off people w/ guide and/or instructor], voter prevention [blocking], or other suspicious activity please contact local authorities immediately and report the incident(s).
    See Something
    Say Something
    [take a picture and/or video only when safe to do so]
    Q

2. Martin Alonzo

Registered

ScreenShot_20181104184622.png
    Intimidation at the polls

Don Alaska and Joe Riley like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have been reading about that on my patriot groups, too, and think that it is interesting that the people who are for taking away our right to own a gun are the ones who now have rifle-wielding scary men out there to intimidate the voters.
    Who would have thought we would come to something like this in the United States ? This is what we see in the videos about communist controlled countries.

4. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith
    Maybe because our own country has subliminally, very subtly, moved ever-closer to imbuing acceptance of such Doctrine?

Frank

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Interesting
    Q anon "Midterms are Safe"

6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

We'll have to wait and see. It all sounds a little :pipe dreamy" to me...too good to be true. We will have to wait until December.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Hello, Martin. I am a new member here. My question: What is the origin of that photo? Where did you find it, what is it linked to?

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  8. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

@Anne Boleyn - Hi Anne and welcome :)
    How's yer head these days ? :p

Bobby Cole likes this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Welcome Anne I don't know exactly where I got the photo. I quick search of You Tube using Stacey Abrams intimidation will give you many more photos and videos as well

10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Hello, @Anne Boleyn , and welcome to the Seniors Only Club ! Do we have a new conspiracy theorist here with us ? (I , of course, am hoping so) IN any case, we have lots of interesting topics in the forum, so just read through some of the sections, and then jump in to whatever topics interest you.
    We discuss anything here, and always are polite to people with differing viewpoints, so everyone stays friendly.

I am one of the greeters here, so if there is anything I can do to help you get used to how the forum works, please let me know, and I will do my best to explain it.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Hi Anne, and welcome. You sound like a woman on a mission!

12. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

What is this a picture of or which polls? Where and when was it taken and who are these men? What do they have to do with Stacy Abrams? Thanks.

13. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Welcome @Anne Boleyn. It is a real photo, i.e., not photo-shopped, but was staged. The small (5) "demonstration" was against voter suppression, but some members did carry Abrahms signs. The photo made Breitbart and went viral. Tweeted on Nov 4th, by Abrahm's opponent Brian Kemp.

kemp1.jpg

Black Panthers must have been torn, because Abrahms would be stricter on gun control. A funny note, someone noticed the scope on the rifle on the right is on backwards. I'm sure that was just a safety precaution. :)

14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Welcome to the forum.

15. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks to you all for your kind and welcoming messages! Sorry I can't stay around longer today to actually reply but am getting ready to visit my son and his son, so for today my cup runneth over! One of my missions, Joe, is to spend time on this site. Have a pleasant day everyone!