A Wise Shepherd

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Louise Williams, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Louise Williams

Louise Williams Supreme Member
    Registered

A Shepherd was herding his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a brand new BMW advanced out of the dust cloud towards him. The driver, a young man in a Broni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window and asked the shepherd, "If i tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your flock, will you give me one?"
    The shepherd looked at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looked at his peaceful grazing flock and calmly answered ,"Sure."
    The yuppie parked his car, whipped out his IBM ThinkPad and connected it to a cell phone, then he surged to a NASA page on the Internet where he called up a GPS satellite navigation system, scanned the area, and then opened up a database and Excel spreadsheet with complex formulas.. He sent an email to his Blackberry and, after a few minutes, received a response. Finally, he prints out a 130-page report on his miniaturized printer then turns to the shepherd and says, "You have exactly 1,586 sheep."
    "That's correct, take one of the sheep," said the shepherd. He watches as the young man bundles it into his car.
    Then the shepherd says,"If i can tell you what your business is, will you give me back my animal?"
    "OK, why not," answered the young man. "Clearly, Your a consultant." said the shepherd. " You turned up here, although nobody called you. You want to get paid for an answer i already knew, to a question I never asked , and you don't know a thing about my business... Now give me back my dog."

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

You too funny.

4. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Clearly, Your a consultant." said the shepherd. " You turned up here, although nobody called you. You want to get paid for an answer i already knew, to a question I never asked , and you don't know a thing about my business... Now give me back my dog."

I thought he was going to say you are clearly a politician. :D

Don Alaska likes this.