A World Without Electricity

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was just watching this short video, which talks about a FEMA alert that is supposed to take place on October 3rd, and it will be sent out to everyone who has a cell phone. Apparently, it is how the President would communicate if there were a national emergency, and he needed to relay a message to all Americans.
    The usual alerts that we would receive have always come over a television or radio. (We all remember the buzzing, and then the announcement that this was “only a test”)
    Apparently, the cell phone alert will say about the same thing.

So, why am I posting this information in THIS particular thread, you may be asking......
    What the video is suggesting, is that there could be an EMP attack, or one of the X-class solar flares, something that took out all of our power grid. Should this happen, radios and television would not be able to broadcast, and most people could not receive the information, even if they were able to use a backup power system/generator to broadcast the alert.
    However, cell phones would all work for at least a while, even with no electrical power, so a message that came through on cell phones would likely still be recieved by enough people , that they could spread the information about what had happened.

Another thing to make a person wonder..... does this somehow tie in with the mysterious closing of the solar observatory earlier this month, for which no definite explanation has been given (at least that I have read about) ?

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I can find where it has been changed from Sept 20 does any one have better info?

3. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith
    I have an issue with this: first, when commercial users of power go on their back-up generators, broadcasters included (if they have them), they automatically must be switch OFF of the supply grid, placing their own usage only in the hands of their own generators. Solar flares, grid, nothing else could keep them from running on their own power supply. However, if they were broadcasters, only receivers which were battery-powered could receive them, as the grid would be dead.

Second, why, or perhaps how, could cellphones continue to operate for awhile given that their communicating with the cell towers depends on those towers being supplied with power of their own. Where would the towers be getting power from?

Frank

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I don't think cell phones would work in an EMP either, Yvonne. I think the computers controlling the cells would fail even if they had power, which they may not. Old tube-type radios will still work as well as some electronics. You won't know

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

At present, the U.S. is pretty much following the African trend of solar and diesel powered cell sites and computers. We only have a little over 1% of the sites (new and converted) which are not connected to the grids whilst Africa sits around 50%. Or so the link indicates...........

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/09/20/happens-phones-emp-attack-anything-can-stop/

While I was looking things up, I found some indications that Alaska has quite a few solar and wind powered sites.

Frank Sanoica and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Understand EMP I made an EMP generator for helping people with health problems and they need to keep their phones a long way away It works perfectly. Now having said that an EMP will destroy any electronics they do not need to be connected to the power line your generator in the garage will not work either. Unless it is in a Faraday cage or grounded medal box. Cars with electronics will not work.

Frank Sanoica likes this.