Alien Abduction Day!

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Bobby Cole, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Tomorrow, 19 March 2021, is the official day to recognize alien abductions.
    Since there weren’t any specifics posted, I dunno if we’re supposed to celebrate the day or fly the flag at half mast or go buy a small box of aluminum foil.

Thinking about it though, if perchance you wake up in the morning and your mate is gone, I came up with 3 conclusions.
    1. Seeing that earth has set aside as special day for it, aliens have indeed abducted your mate.
    2. The rapture has occurred. If such HAS happened and you are left behind, then you realize that you’re in trouble.
    3. He or she is on a greyhound bus headed for S. Florida.

Maybe we should just raise a glass of non-alcohol green beer and cheer on the little green men.

It is strange though that people celebrating the first day of spring should have to share the day with people recognizing folks coming in from another planet.

2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Frank.........?:eek:

[​IMG]

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It ain't the abduction that sucks, it's the HMO treatment you get while on board that's a pain...

Bobby Cole and Shirley Martin like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The abduction would not be bad but that anal prob not nice.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Maybe if you can provide proof that you’ve had your colonoscopy recently they might forgo that part of the program.

Yvonne Smith and Martin Alonzo like this.
  9. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

I was abducted when I was on my way to school. I was five. It was 7:45 AM. I was shown around the spacecraft by a smallish, glowing alien. I looked at dioramas. The next thing I knew, I was back home. It was 4 PM. I kept trying to come up with a shape that was in my brain. I could not, although it kept bothering me for a few years. I cried when I saw Close Encounters, at the part where Dreyfus tries to make a model of the landing area for a spacecraft, as the shape is in his head after his encounter. It rang true, for me.

Oddly, when I finally talked about my incident with old school chums, this woman told me that her mother used to take her to "doctor appointments" in the very building where, when I looked up, I saw the craft that pulled me inside. It was very strange that a doctor would see patients in a third floor walk-up apartment building in a residential neighborhood on Chicago's South Side. Maybe he was "one of them."

The above is no joke. I think one possibility is that the craft whose detailed underbelly i saw, way back when, was, in all actuality, a very low flying airplane. The sight of it may have freaked me out to the point where I hallucinated the rest of the day, although that seems unlikely. I'll never know.

There was a girl with me, a neighbor, that morning. We got together, briefly, some ten years later. We never discussed that incident. I've tried to find her, online, over the years, but never had any luck.

(Cue the theme from The Twilight Zone....)

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff