American Flag With Rainbow Colors At Usaf Base!

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

So...all of the confederate flags are being taken down and they are trying to make it illegal to even have one on your own property next. However, an American flag with rainbow colors instead of red and white stripes is now being flown at an Air Force base in Arizona, and the Public Affairs office at the base said it has the right to be there.
    How long before the American flag goes the way of the Confederate Flag ?

http://www.tpnn.com/2015/07/09/u-s-air-force-allows-rainbow-striped-u-s-flag-at-arizona-base/

Ike Willis likes this.
  2. Pat Davis

Pat Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

I think that is such a disgrace, Yvonne. I never thought our country would allow burning our flag, or turning our flag into a celebration for gay people's sexuality, or that at some area's the flag is not allowed to be shown, as it may offend some people, who are here from other countries.

Ike Willis likes this.
  3. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

I'd like to say I don't understand any of the crap that's going on in our country, but I can't honestly say that. This sort of oppression has been coming for a long time. It will only get worse! BTW, I am shopping for a Confederate flag to hang below my American flag. It's time to take some kind of a stand.

Ike Willis and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We are seeming to see the whole world as we have known it fall apart right in front of our eyes, at least that is my perception of it.
    Growing up in the 1950's, it seemed like the only real threat we had in the world was if Russsia bombed us, so there were bomb shelters all over. Not in our little Idaho town, but in most of the larger cities.
    Marriage was understood to be between a man and a woman, and I am pretty sure that i never even heard of someone being called "gay" (or knowing what that meant) until after I was grown and married.
    The worst things that ever happened in school was that someone got caught smoking out in the back corner of the school grounds.

Now, we almost don't even have separate genders anymore. men become women, and vice-versa. Kids shoot each other (or their teachers) if they are mad. They live on a computer or virtual reality game-machine, and probably never play things like "kick the can" nowdays.
    I never understood why the Bible said that Christians would be hated in the Last Days, but we are seeing that happen now, too.

Now, just because there are pictures, real or faked (I think faked) of another wacko killer showing the confederate flag, suddenly, it is racist, and black people are crying for it to be taken down, and it is compared with the nazi flag.
    They are probably going to make it illegal to have one on your own property, soon. I fear that our American flag might be next.

5. Pat Davis

Pat Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

Excellent post, Yvonne. Just read about a couple dozen democrats in Congress banding together to propose legislation to remove the words "husband and wife" from federal law. The bill from Democrat Rep Louis Capps, is called "The Amend the Code for Marriage Equality Act" because the words husband and wife can reflect predjudice and discrimination, and all marriages should be equal.

6. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Everything that was once wrong is now right. I believe the Bible warned about that.

7. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

All right, this needs to come down. For me that isn't the American Flag, that flag is Red, White and Blue. I realize that the Gay community had a huge victory recently but that doesn't give anyone the right to mess with the American Flag. Sorry, I just take issue with this, and its in my home state of all things. Maybe they feel its showing unity or whatever, but come on I am with those saying take this down. It was never even an official flag of any kind, and it doesn't belong on a flag pole.

8. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Bible prophecy is happening, right before our eyes.

Yvonne Smith and Ken Anderson like this.