An Afternoon Around Holly's Hood

Discussion in 'Photos & Video' started by Holly Saunders, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Basically speaking, just too busy unpacking stuff, getting our boat/trailer set up (registration/inspection) to take any photos right now. We haven't even hung any pictures yet and really want to hang some. We don't like bare walls.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  2. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

@Holly Saunders What @Cody Fousnaugh isn't telling you is he lives in the only state in the USA where pot is 100% legal. You can buy it in many forms and smoke it openly. No medical documents needed. My youngest some has fantasies about living in Colorado. :p Cody didn't move there for that purpose because it's also one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Hedi Mitchell and Holly Saunders like this.
  3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

:eek::D:D:D is that so ?

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  4. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Then get on the stick Slick...get them pictures hung , then send us some pictures of Colorado , inquiring minds want to know:)

Yvonne Smith and Holly Saunders like this.
  5. Holly Saunders

Registered

It's true...we've heard about this move for 2 whole years now..the very least you can do Cody, is show us your neighbourhood.... o_O

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

I will say this AGAIN…...a person who lives here, told us before we moved here, "if you're not looking for pot, you wouldn't even know it's even in Loveland or the area. No open smoking or even smelling of it."

Sorry to burst people's bubble about pot and Colorado.

Bess Barber likes this.
  7. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Ok, now I have to say this AGAIN...…...we are too busy getting things done to take any pictures at all. Actually, what kind of picture do you want......some dude or girl hitting a bong? No matter what folks outside of Colorado think, people in Colorado aren't walking around smoking dubbies or hitting bongs.

8. Holly Saunders

Registered

OK, don\t bother showing us this so called ''fantastic halcyon place''..we've had to listen to you about it for the last couple of years.. why should we show any more interest in it.?...

You'd think after all your postulating you'd be proud to show off your new ''wonderful'' place...you'd think you'd want to show it to the people who've been so patient about listening to you over and over and over again, talking about it...

So...do me a favour .. as @Bess Barber said shut up about it now!!! I don't want to hear another thing about it.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

It wouldn't have taken us two years to me, IF you'd gave us the money to move! LOL

Bess Barber and Holly Saunders like this.
  10. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Anyway, it is a nice place to live. The people we've talked to here definitely would never/ever live in Florida or Jacksonville. It's not Utopia here, but us, it's much, much better than Jacksonville.

Again...…..we should have NEVER left Colorado in the first place. But, when our boating days end, we will end up moving one last time. Most likely to Cheyenne, Wyoming.

11. Holly Saunders

Registered

You're sooo cheeky... I've gotta laugh...:D

12. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

You are offending Bess Barber @Cody Fousnaugh.;) Jacksonville looks like a pleasant place to live.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  13. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

For many it is a pleasant place to live, but for us, the last few years, it definitely hasn't been. We like seeing the Rockies and freshwater lakes, not Geico lizards everywhere, almost daily shootings/killings and so on. There are plenty of folks that love Jacksonville and Florida, but that's not us. And, there are plenty of folks here than would never live in Florida, the South or East Coast.

14. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

[​IMG]

How about some baby chicks at a local Tractor Supply Store here. Would never see this where we use to live! It was my wife's first time in this store.

15. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

[​IMG] How about these two photos from Sportsman's Warehouse here. Didn't have this kind of store in Jacksonville either.
    [​IMG]