An Interesting Video About 9/11 Attacks

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There is probably as many different ideas about who and why the towers were brought down on 9/11/2001 as there is about the Kennedy assassination who and why's .
    Some say that it happened just like all of the mainsream media tell us it happened; and the other end of the spectrum says that there were actually NO planes involved at all, just theatrics and CGI effects.
    In between those two extreme views are all sorts of speculation about the towers coming down, and what really happened.
    It is known that there was a large mock drill on planes crashing into tall buildings, and it involved most of our air defense military. Since they were expecting to hear about that exact sort of thing happening that morning; many of the pilots thought it was simply a part of the drill.

Information that came out changed during the day, too.
    The first reports that I heard on the radio said that there were at least five airliners that had been hi-jacked; but it turned out to be only four instead, and all mention of the fifth plane just stopped sometime during the day.
    Another thing on the radio broadcast that I only heard one time (and have never heard mentioned anywhere else) was that one plane had been actually shot down by our air defense because it was said to be heading for the White House. This plane was later said to have been taken over by passengers and then crashed, making everone on board that plane a hero.
    There are so many possibilities here, that this should be a great area of speculation for all of us conspiracy theorists on the forum.....

2. Jorge Ruiz

Jorge Ruiz Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh, don't get me started.... wait! It's too late!

Back in the 80s, when I was living in Manhattan, there was a terrible storm. It was a hurricane! It was going to hit New York City. Don't leave your homes, there will be flying objects from high winds (and there were, those orange mesh trash cans that must have weighed in at 20 pounds were actually floating down the street). Curious, because of the high winds, the WTC and the surrounding buildings were closed down. Why?? Because there was a known flaw in one of the towers, a hair-line crack, nothing serious under normal conditions, but serious in high winds, that tower could crack and fall over, smashing everyone under it.

New York City thrived on the 99-year land lease for decades. Buildings were constructed, the constructors knowing that the lease would be up in 99 years and that the building might be torn down to make room for a more modern building. I remember working in one of those buildings, the floor had separated from the wall and you could see the floor below it. The next year the lease went up, the building was razed and there now stands a skyscraper in the same spot (at least for the next 99 years).

The land that housed the WTC had just changed hands, along with the buildings that stood on it. Problem was, one of those towers had that silly flaw that meant every time there were high winds all business had to be shut down, everyone had to stay home, 'cause the building could crack, break and fall over, crushing everyone beneath. But who would suggest that the two, now out-of-date towers be demolished to make way for a new building, more attractive, more modern?

As far as I'm concerned, those buildings were demolished (I'm convinced of it, sorry). All the rest was like the Gleiwitz incident, a great excuse to put the American War Machine Economy back into action.

And, as I watched the entire thing unfold, I remember hearing that it was a truck bomb, not an airplane, that exploded near the Pentagon. Have never heard anything more about that (and I saw this on a European TV station, so who knows, lots of confusion that day). And come on, that passport floating out of the airplane and landing in the hands of investigators, just before it rammed into the building and exploded? They take us for idiots. Pity is, so many of us allow them to....

peace,
    revel.

Yvonne Smith and Ken Anderson like this.
  3. Adam Fields

Adam Fields Veteran Member
    Registered

This is also a topic I extensively researched years ago. I was a bit of a conspiracy freak in those times. I am still unsure as to whether or not the buildings were intentionally destroyed with prior planning or not. However, I am fully convinced that the government had enough knowledge to know that something like this would in fact happen and chose to not take action. 9/11 gave them full reign to proceed with war and this is what they wanted.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I am fully convinced that the story we were given was a lie. As for what the truth was, I doubt we'll ever know.

5. Jorge Ruiz

Jorge Ruiz Veteran Member
    Registered

Hey all.

I was having coffee with some friends who had dropped by after lunch. My back was to the television, the lunch-time news program was running in mute while we caught up on each other's recent activities. Suddenly, Gladdys said "What's that?" and we all turned to look at the television screen. Tower one was puffing black smoke like a freshly blown-out birthday candle. We turned the volume up.

Like many, I spent the next couple of hours with my mouth hanging open in disbelief as the events unfolded. I had to go out for an appointment with an immigration lawyer (when I showed up they couldn't believe that I hadn't cancelled). I'm not a big telephone user, so despite having friends who still lived in Manhattan, I did not call them to find out their impressions (and none of them were likely to have been in direct danger from what happened).

I'm afraid I didn't swallow any of the "information" being given, one could only believe what was on the screen (and one could question, after a few hours, just how much had been censured out.... I remember an airplane landing gear wheel on the street next to a car, anyone else remember that image?). I was in a European country when this happened and I know that the coverage was probably different from what Americans were given once the events wound down.

And yes, once the events wound down, when it seemed that it was "over" (towers collapsed, flights grounded, Wall Street closed down, Mr Bush MIA, etc) I remember thinking "is that all?".... as if I was expected more horror, as if that which I had seen had not been enough.

Years later and dozens of documentaries later (and perhaps the weirdest one about that woman who faked having been in one of the towers) I just assume it's another JFK deal, perhaps even worse. It is telling that in an age of so much "information", the information that would answer our questions will not be available to us.

peace,
    revel.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Here is another interesting video that shows some of the inconsistancies of the original 9/11 story that we were all told.