Another Madman Dies, Serial Killer Ivan Milat

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Craig Wilson, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Australia's most notorious serial killer Ivan Milat has finally met his maker.. the Devil. The bastard died in prison overnite where he belonged..and much of Australia is celebrating.

Milat was convicted for life for murdering..dismembering and burying the remains of 8 backpackers in a forest south of Sydney in the 90s. Police believe his murder tally is at least double that figure perhaps triple but this psychopath took the secret of his crimes to his grave saying that to reveal other crimes.. meant "he was no longer in control". So the families of those unsolved victims are left without closure and justice.

What a charmer.

A cartoon in our national daily tabloid summed up my nations feeling about this animal. It depicted Milat pleading with the Devil to allow him into hell. The caption read "even I have my standards Milat"....

Bess Barber likes this.
  2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Did he ever say why he did it?

Bess Barber likes this.
  3. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

These are the type of people I don't want to feed or house for decades. I'm all for getting it done early on. I don't think all people who commit a murder should get the death penalty, but, there is a percentage of them that really need to be removed from the planet. It's like a horse with a broken leg, if you can't fix it or rehabilitate it, you shoot it.

Craig Wilson likes this.
  4. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Never admitted to one crime @Shirley Martin.
    Me too @Bess Barber..but we in our wisdom banned capital punishment in the 60s.. so vermin like Milat and our other notorious mass murderer Martin Bryant are thrown into modern goals with all mod conveniences at the expense of hard -working Australians.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    Shirley Martin likes this.
  5. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

The liberals would like to do away with the death sentence here.