Another Political Prophecy By Hank Kunneman

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Babs Hunt, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

• America politically:
    -- 240th year of America’s reign! – What does the Lord have planned?
    -- North and South united in America - God will gather one from the south who the Lord has put His hand upon who shall lead and is a voice of reason, reconciliation, restorer, and reformer and will reach out a friend to Israel. And the Lord will take this one and join their hands with one from the North, a compassionate eye, heart and voice to unite America. Bringing from “civil war” to “civil peace” politically and among the cities and states of the Union.

Prophecy Spoken on July 6, 2014 – “The counsel of the Almighty has spoken and declared. For 38 years a man was long enough in his condition, and yet the Son of God came with compassion and said “rise up and take up your bed.” You, America, in this 238th year you’ve been in this condition now, but I say you shall arise. I have looked, as I have said before, to the 240th year of your reign, this season has been marked, this season has been decreed by the counsel of the Almighty. There shall be an eruption, and when this happens, when the mountain loses its top you will see then that this is a natural sign of what is erupting from the Kingdom of God.
    You will see in the 240th year of your reign that I have not had silence, but I have had a plan. I’ve waited while men have penned with pride legislations and laws without God. But I’ve waited and I will act. Watch from the South; from the South shall come a voice! My hand shall rest upon them and their voice, and they have been chosen to bring this nation back on course and to bring deliverance.
    I will take the North and I will take the South. I will take the compassion of one from the North and I will take the voice of one from the South, and in the days when the North and South fought, this season I will unite the North and I will unite the South and I will do an unusual thing to bring restoration to this land. Can the North and the South be gathered and can they agree? Watch!”
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Anybody have an idea who these people might be?

Ike Willis likes this.
  2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump and Bush?

Babs Hunt likes this.
  3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

According to this prophecy God will put His hand on someone from the South....and he will lead, which means become President to me. And the one from the North will join hands ( become Vice President) with the one who has compassion, etc. from the South and together they will help unite America once again.

Ike Willis likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The volcano eruption part is worrisome though. The one most likely to have a large eruption and "lose its top" would almost have to be Mt. Rainier, which would be an immense disaster for the whole Northwest United States.
    Even worse, would be if the Yellowstone caldera erupted, but the prophecy does not seem to mean that. If Yellowstone erupted, the whole country would pretty much be wiped out, and we probably would not even have any elections, since Obama would declare a natural disaster and proclaim martial law, which would negate the election of a new president.
    Also, Yellowstone is a caldera, so it is not a mountain that could blow the top off.
    Mt.St. Helens is acting up again, however, it still does not actually have a proper top anymore, ever since the 1980 eruption.
    Of course, the eruption might not be in the United States, and in that case, it would be harder to tell when it happens, since we have active volcanoes erupting in many places lately. I think that one near Mexico City is rumbling now, which would be at least close to the US.

As for which leader this might mean, that is hard to say, too. Except for Ben Carson, most of the candidates from the South are not known as compassionate.
    Trump is from the north, and is known to be compassionate; but I sure can't see him being the Vice-President under Carson. Maybe the other way around.

5. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I was very excited about Carson when he first came out, he seemed perfect but after I heard him speak a few times, he might be a great neurosurgeon but would not make a good President at all.

Yvonne Smith and Ike Willis like this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I totally agree with you about this, @Chrissy Page . I think that Dr. Carson is probably a very brilliant man, and he seems to have a very gentle personality, and I think that I would like him (as a person) better than any of the others that are running for the presidency. However, he lets them ignore him at the debates, and complains about that; but does not DO anything to try and stop it from happening.
    I think that he could be a very caring and level-headed president; just not a very forceful one, and sometimes we need someone who will not let America be stepped on or pushed around. I think that Donald Trump is more likely to be able to do that.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  7. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree, Yvonne. As the weeks pass I like Trump more and more.