Anybody Want to Go For a Walk?

Discussion in 'Travel & Vacation' started by Sheldon Scott, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Ruth Belena

Ruth Belena Veteran Member
    Registered

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  3. Helene Lawson

Helene Lawson Veteran Member
    Registered

I love taking a walk in the woods when I feel let down and need some time for myself.
    It's great to let go of all the negativity and all the bad emotions in yourself.

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Sheldon, I don't even like looking at the pictures of that place ! No WAY I would even consider doing such a thing, even after seeing Ruth's updated version of how it now looks. I can't believe that people were writing and asking about why they were not allowed to take their young children on the walk. You would need to be paying attention to what you were doing, and even with the new railings, I would never risk my child falling from there. Of course, I would not go myself either. You braver (and more agile ) people have my blessing to do so should you choose.
    @Helene Lawson , I am not making any connection between your statement about a walk in the woods and the walking along the side of a cliff that this subject addresses. Sometimes, it helps to actually READ the post before just rattling off a few words about the title....