Are They Trying To Hide Something?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

At enron, apprenetly, supposedly, likely?
    they had billioins of dolalrs of debts off line - paper trail, proof, receipts, contracts, etc

Conveniently burned up - no records any more of the overwhelming debts ... (not enron debts - congressman's concerns, corporate debts, government debts, stored at enron)

Thus the debts erased. By fire.

oh, wait, was that enron, or the new yourk staged explosions...? ooops...

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Didn’t want to start a whole new thread, so going to just post something in this one.
    If you go to google search engine, and type in the name “Richard Grenell” ( Trump’s director of National Intelligence), you will come up with a page that shows him as current president of the United States.
    I read about this happening this morning, and tried it with Bing (my usual search engine), and it is not there, but it showed up on google.
    This is a screenshot that I just now took, so it is not a photoshopped image, and you can do the same thing as I did and it will show up for you as well.

128C979E-0FAB-4F28-8F63-E89ED2B69EB8.jpeg

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I see they have changed it now, someone is having fun

Yvonne Smith and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Well-Known Member
    Registered

Brian here. Looks like someone has perfected a true "cloud buster" other than the ones built by Wilhelm Reich (called Orgone busters) that alter weather supposedly. This one might be the one that almost shut down government, commerce, military North America wide. Bet Microsoft would be willing to put up a bounty for the perps.