Are You Thinking Of Joining Soc ?

Discussion in 'Notices & Announcements' started by Shirley Martin, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

If someone is perusing SoC with the thought of possibly joining our forum...

The forum is owned and operated by @Ken Anderson … He is a very nice gentleman who maintains and pays for SeniorsonlyForums for us to enjoy. The forum is free, but he will accept donations if you want to donate. There is no pressure to donate.

Ken’s rules mostly consist of… Try not to offend…. Try not to be easily offended…. play nice with each other. As far as I know, the only people he has banned were trolls.

We are imperfect people, but most of us are sorta normal. Actually, I’m the only totally normal one. The rest have their days.:D

We can politely discuss politics. We don’t call each other Demoncrats or Repugnicans. If you hate Trump, start your own thread and tell us why. We are mostly Trump supporters, but if you have a good reason for hating him, we will read it. We might not agree, but we will read it.

There are topics to discuss but I, personally, would be happy to see a lot more variety of discussions. Do you have ideas that would be good topics? If you do, please join us. We will welcome you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2024
  2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh boy...um somethings up- sigh

3. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

Yeah …that other forum closing …I joined it years ago …..got abused the first day I was there ….what for ??? …oh …
    they didn’t like how I spelt words like colour …..or even tyres ….tried explaining that’s how I’ve spelt those words all my life
    being Aussie ………well that didn’t go well ..I had to step up or ship out which I gladly did …..as fast as I could….i didn’t walk….. I ….RAN

Oh dear expecting an influx of newbies ….by the end of Feb … can hardly wait :(:(

Shirley Martin likes this.