Arrests, Military Tribunals Coming?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We have now gone through yet another election and are dealing with the results of letting the Democrats think that they could get away with doing this another time.
    Because President Trump got so many votes, they had to increase the fraudulent votes to the point where over 100% of registered voters voted (most for Biden), and some places had over 350% of registered voters casting ballots for Biden.
    President Trump is slowly weeding out the swamp rats and replacing them with people loyal to America, like legendary Green Beret hero, Christopher Miller, and now Ezra Cohen-Watnik.
    More military transport flights are going to Gitmo and other black sites than has normally been happening, so it is very likely that people are being detained and making confessions for lighter sentences.
    Sidney Powell was not kidding when she said that the best thing that Biden could do would be to turn himself in now and work with Trump.

https://richardsonpost.com/howellwoltz/19050/trump-will-win-heres-why/?

Al Amoling likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

This is interesting information about what is happening in the background of the election fraud, and happening right now. The person on this video is from England, and comes from a family who has been involved in the British MI-6 intelligence for many years. He is in the process of moving to America, after being asked to come here by people in our government .

I first started watching his videos when he was talking about what actually happened to Gina Haspel, and this video is a follow up on that, plus more of what is going on in stopping the election fraud, and arresting the people involved.
    He presents a very interesting view of what is happening, and worth the time to listen.
    An interesting thing that he brings out, which is also something that I have noticed, is that the people who are condemning President Trump, are attacking him as a person, rather than the policies that he has approved of.

Martin Alonzo and Al Amoling like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

This is the latest update on the election fraud and other military activities (ones that he is allowed to talk about) from Simon Parkes. He definitely says that we are going to have the military tribunals and explains why they are necessary.
    We are already seeing that some of the courts are corrupt, so it makes it impossible to trust anything to a civil (non-military) court for some of these crimes , some will undoubtedly be tried for treason.
    Simon also talks about antifa and BLM being infiltrated with the special ops people, and they are not going to be allowed to run rampant and riot like they think they are going to do as soon and Trump is announced to be the true winner of our election.

I really like listening to this guy.
    He does not have all of the hype or hysteria that some of the YouTubers seem to practice, he just calmly gives information that we can think about and learn from. I have subscribed to his channel along with the Special OPs Monkey, which gives the aircraft updates.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    Martin Alonzo and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Biden STOPPED By Defense Secretary! Transition Briefings CANCELLED! Is Something BIG Going On?!?

5. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Only a month or so, and Go-Along-to-Get-along Biden will be sworn in and we can continue the march to the right that has been happening these past five decades, including during the other three other three presidents who claimed to be Democrats.

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That’s the LAST thing anyone should want. In the first place, if Biden were even close to being sworn in but was somehow taken out of the picture then that would put Kamala in the cat bird seat with her picking the vice who would probably be Stacy Abrams.
    If anything like that happened we’d have to nuke the country and start over.

8. Yvonne Smith

I don’t like Rick Wiles, but I do think that Biden will probably be arrested. However, I think that he does have Alzheimer’s or some sort of mental problems and more than just a bad memory.
    Even when he is reading from a prompter, he can’t follow it.
    I think that he had no idea what he was actually saying when he said that they had created the best election fraud ever, and was probably just repeating things that he heard them saying.
    I have heard President Trump saying that he thought that Biden was ill, and didn’t know what was even going on; so I think that he might end up in some kind of guarded nursing home , rather than a prison.
    Some of the pictures of Biden look like he has on one of those face masks that look just like the person, and end at the neck, so it is possible that what we see sometimes might not even be Biden.

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Kamala is not vice president until Biden is president

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

Rick Wiles is a far-right American political commentator, non-denominational senior pastor at Flowing Streams Church in Vero Beach, Florida, and a conspiracy theorist radio host and pundit.

He is the founder of TruNews, a website promoting racist, homophobic, Islamophobic and antisemitic conspiracy theories.Wikipedia

Martin, why do you put faith in people like this?

11. Yvonne Smith

That is exactly WHY this thread is in the section for conspiracy theories, @Ruby Begonia . If you don’t care for that, just avoid this section of the forum, but do not be rude to people who do enjoy talking about conspiracies, please.

12. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

It was an honest question; I was not rude. I never mentioned conspiracy, just asked Martin why he put faith in this kind of person. He need not answer.

13. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The goal of the elite was never to actually have Biden be a working president..... but to shake things up, to cause confusion and chaos, division and dissention ...... all that has happened....

ONE small step for a man,
    one GIANT step for the owg.

14. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

Sorry, but Biden will not be arrested. Trump will not be arrested. Obama will not be arrested. The Clintons will not be arrested.

15. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Maybe you do not quite understand what I posted Martin.
    If the proceeding go so far as pre-inauguration and everything has been settled in Congress, even though they haven’t raised their hands Joe Biden will still be the President elect and Kamala is the vice president elect.
    If say the President elect gets shot and killed just before raising his hand, the vice president elect will raise his / her hand as the President.

Matter of fact, the President elect does not have to swear an oath of office but merely affirm himself as the POTUS in front of the Supreme Court chair.