Bad Luck And Material Things

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Holly Saunders, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was just reading an interesting article, and it kind of fits in with this thread, at least as close as any thread i looked at as a possibility.
    The article was about supposedly haunted or possessed dolls, and that they are a big thing to sell on Etsy or eBay now. I think that old dolls can bring a good price regardless, especially when they are in good shape for their age, but the picture that they show in the article is a pretty creepy looking doll, for sure.
    Apparently, when the dolls are listed for sale , there is a background story about the spirit that is said to inhabit the doll, and what particular incidents are happening when the doll is there, like objects moving from one place to another, and things like that.

We have all heard of people being possessed by using an ouija board, and apparently contacting a demon, and it seems to me that one of these dolls could have the same kind of thing happening with them.
    The ouija board is just a piece of stamped and pressed cardboard, basically, but it still is an object that is known to draw evil spirits. So there is more at work with these kinds of things than just the object that they appear to be.

http://themostimportantnews.com/arc...-real-spirits-are-being-sold-on-etsy-and-ebay

Holly Saunders likes this.
  2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Yikes...creepy possessed dolls... !!:eek:

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

[​IMG]

Chuckie!

hearty-laugh.gif