Benefits And Timeframe To Expect Them With Hgh Gel

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Joy Martin, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Healthy Levels of Human Growth Hormone May Offer the Following:

• May support better mood
    • May promote hair growth
    • May enhance libido
    • May support greater muscle tone
    • May improve memory
    • May support healthier hair, skin & nails• May increase joint mobility• May increase fat loss (especially around the mid-section)
    • May increase strength
    • May increase bone density

In clinical human studies, continued use of HGH has been shown to offer incredible results. Many have noticed subtle to significant results in as little as a 6 month period, with each month adding new benefits to the previous months.
    [​IMG]

1st Month
    • May experience improved overall stamina
    • May experience increased daily energy
    • May experience deeper sleeping cycles
    • May experience more vivid dreams (signifying REM sleep)

[​IMG]2nd Month
    • May experience increased muscle definition
    • May experience heightened libido
    • May experience healthier skin
    • May experience increased strength
    • May experience healthy weight loss
    • May experience improved vision

[​IMG]3rd Month
    • May experience enhanced focus
    • May experience hair growth
    • May experience enhanced muscle mass
    • May experience increased flexibility
    • May experience healthier nails
    • May experience improved joint mobility
    • May experience an increase in sexual desire
    • May experience alleviation in some menopausal symptoms• May experience reduced PMS symptoms

[​IMG]4th Month
    Previous months benefits are not only heightened, but also more consistent. Sometimes results may seem to vanish, but remember that your body may be utilizing the HGH hormone for tissue repair and new benefits may not appear right away. Tests indicate that overall benefits compound with continued use.

[​IMG]5th Month• May experience significant but healthy weight loss
    • May experience greater improvements in skin texture & appearance
    • May experience greater elasticity in skin
    • May experience reduction of the appearance of wrinkles
    • May experience hair becoming healthier & thicker

6th Month[​IMG]• May experience greatly diminished cellulite
    • May experience improved immune system
    • May experience diminished pain and general soreness
    • May experience wounds healing quicker
    • May experience greater metabolic output
    • May experience gray hair returning to natural color
    • May experience reduction in LDL cholesterol
    • May experience blood pressure normalization
    • May experience heart rate improvement

WHAT EXACTLY IS HGH AND ITS ROLE?
    Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a single-chain peptide hormone produced from the pituitary gland, the master gland in the body. This is the hormone that helps you grow throughout childhood, hence the word “growth”. Around the age of 20 HGH is at it’s peak, and then plummets around the age of 25. This is when the dreadful aging process begins, as this hormone slowly declines for the rest of your life. But don’t worry, growing isn’t the only thing HGH is good for. Many experts say that elevating growth hormone when you are older can bring back your levels to when you were in your 20’s. Most people experience these anti-aging benefits in as little as two weeks.

In about this order here are my benefits so far after close to 8 months of use:

Deeper Sleep, Dreams and about 10 Hours Nightly
    Overall Lighter Wellbeing to my body/mind.
    Cut 1/2 thyroid medication from 120mg to 60 mg.
    Cut 1/2 Ibuprofen from 2 every 6 hrs to 1 every 6 hrs.
    Thoughts of knee replacement are NO MORE.
    Low ringing in ears just about gone, sometimes crystal clear.

My 55 yr daughter has many reversals, years of stubborn anemia, gone. This is big for her.

Bess Barber likes this.
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I’ll be happy to do some added research on it but at the present time I already use Arginine, Melatonin and GABA in my supplemental regimen and all three of them help increase natural GH levels.

It’s nice to see a non-injectable OTC product but the thing I have to do some studies on is the fact that the use of HGH other than what one’s pituitary produces is looked on in the natural bodybuilding community as a no-no. As a note, in the “monster” bodybuilder community, artificial substances are forbidden but let’s face the facts, unless one is genetically prone to be huge, there’s only one way to get that way and it ain’t just by lifting weights.

In the natural bodybuilding community, it’s okay to use supplements which trigger the pituitary to produce natural HGH but since the pharmaceutical product is genetically engineered from 191 amino acids it’s still considered artificial.
    Natural GH can only be derived from one place and until 1980 or so the substance came from cadavers and was primarily used for children with stunted growth.

Second note is I’m not against the use of artificial HGH but I’m going to have to study up just to see if I can use it and still be honest about the non-use of artificial substances.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    Bess Barber likes this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Uh, that didn’t take long.
    At first glance, the gel and other OTC products seem to pass but without going into the legality of it in the bodybuilding arena I’d have to opt out.

The chances of getting diabetes type II combined with the enlarging of bones, organs, really screwing up an already damaged liver and possibly making it harder to control my HDL level gives me no choice but to give the products a thumbs down.

It’s a given that as we age the GH levels decrease but one can easily bring that back up by getting a better and deeper sleep by increasing the melatonin level which also decreases as we age. Natural GH is released during one’s sleep so since Supplemental melatonin is readily and cheaply available and does no harm when taken in 5-10 mg amounts each night before bed, I can go with that.
    Getting off of sugar in all forms also helps and getting rid of excess fat does a world of good when one wishes to increase the GH levels naturally.

And, time under tension (resistance) exercise automatically signals extra chemical output to restore and build muscle naturally.

4. Joy Martin

Registered

Bobby Cole;

The last product bodybuilders would use is a homeopathic transdermal gel...this product is what the builders would laugh at.

This has NOTHING whatsoever to go to the bodybuilder world.

Sounds like you may be taking huge amounts of melatonin, I've been taking no more than 1mg for some yrs and now with the "gel" taking about 1/2mg. Deeper sleep here and 10 good hrs nightly.

On the HGH products out there, MANY are loaded with amino acids and I read mixed reviews on them. One person on another group I'm a member gave SeroVital a 3 month trial and stopped, said it did nothing. Had he kept with it, who knows.

That is NOT this "gel". There is no other product out there like the "gel" from it's developer in No Calif.

5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Uh.....kinda sorta wrong.
    It doesn’t make any difference what the product is, if it enhances the ability to grow muscle and it’s artificial, it’s a no-no.
    As far as melatonin goes, I do take 10mg a night which, is NOT a huge amount and it’s a heckova lot cheaper than buying the gel or any other artificial HGH product and doesn’t do any harm.

Look, I know you believe in what you are doing so there’s no changing your mind about it but my mind is also made up. If there’s a remote possibility that it will do more harm than good.....I’m out.
    For instance, your continued use of Ibuprofen, no matter the amount is harmful to our chemistry lab, the liver but yet, you’re sold on it. I, on the other hand, take no pain relievers but I will use Bromelain or later, sodium Naproxen if Bromelain doesn’t do the trick for inflammation which is more often than not the source of most pain and has no after effects.

All that said, the human body chemistry is the most extreme balancing act there is and keeping it that way is what I do and .....I do it Extremely well!
    The first thing ANYONE should do before taking anything to increase or add to one’s hormone levels is to get a blood test and see what the results are.
    Using anything to increase or add to a hormone might feel great for the time being but the end result could be a disaster and I just can’t take that kind of a risk. The endocrine system is way to touchy to be screwing around with it.

And, if you like Joy, I can post many, many links that will give the pro’s and con’s of the use of artificial HGH and if folks deem that the pros outweigh the cons, so be it but for me, it’s too much like jumping from an airplane without a reserve chute. Again, it’s too much of a risk so nope, not a cent out of this guys pocket will be spent on it.

6. Joy Martin

Registered

Well you can do research on that huge amount of melatonin every night too.

Be Aware:

https://nootriment.com/melatonin-high/

And with the homeopathic gel, I'm taking 1/2 the deadly ibuprofen and TRUE, I don't love to take any, but I live with chronic old age arthritis. So taking 1/2 due to the "gel" that is BIG in my life, melatonin did NOT do that.

And since on the "gel" knee replacement does NOT enter my mind like it did before the "gel", Melatonin won't do this.

And taking 1/2 thyroid med that I've been taking for years.

We all do what we feel is best for our lives.

7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Nope, don’t have to be aware because I have already produced the research and also had my hormone levels taken and know exactly how much melatonin I should take. As we age, melatonin loss is as personal as a fingerprint so believe me, I know what I am doing.

I am not here to argue any point except that people who just take a bunch of advertising and shove a product down their throats or elsewhere and yet have no inkling of the bio-chemistry involved with their own bodies get what they deserve which is generally and hopefully just an emptier pocket and not something worse.
    Now, folks such as yourself who do not like doctors, I have absolutely no problem with because I too dislike going but I go nonetheless. I have way too many goals and too much at stake and to do things in a willy-nilly way just because someone else says so without proof so it just isn’t in the cards. I’m sure that if a few bodybuilders are injecting mayonnaise directly into a muscle group, they will also inject an HGH topical gel just because it says HGH on the container. Most of us aren’t that stupid and are extremely well schooled but there’s always an idiot trying to get results faster.
    Heck, believe it or not there are some HGH oral products out there and people are buying them not knowing that the gastric system destroys almost all of the benefits. Peptide use is the same way but folks just won’t take the time to do adequate research and I ain’t talkin’ about the great god Google.

And, so far as doing what we feel is best, I can’t afford to do that. The VA was already sending in my coffin measurements only about 5 or so years ago but I decided not to die. I did what I had to do and not what I wanted to or I wouldn’t be writing this today. Now I’m breaking all the laws regarding age and muscle mass and doing quite well.

All that said, do what you need to do and if taking synthetic HGH is somehow a panacea for all your aches. pains and ailments, it’s there for you to do.
    Until I get all the research and data from that research and it is found absolutely safe to take, I’m out.

Ruby Begonia likes this.
  8. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

Are you and/or your daughter involved with selling or marketing this stuff ?

Name the developer and manufacturer please, and their locations.

On another forum where you've been banned you mentioned a daily cost... was it $ 4.00 per day? Rather high for something that MAY work. MAY isn't good enough at any price.

You used to follow people around that forum hawking the miracle of grape seed extract. Now, it's this.

9. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Sounds like bovine scat to me.

Ruby Begonia likes this.
  10. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

@Joy Martin

Since different people have different imbalances in their life, it would probably be safe to assume what works wonderfully for one person, doesn't do so much for another person. The good thing about a forum like this is the chance to hear about products we may not have even known existed. Thanks for posting the information!

download - 2019-09-15T172316.692.jpeg

Shirley Martin likes this.
  11. Joy Martin

Registered

All HGH products are pricey. We did not age overnight and our bodies did not get damaged overnight, so to help restore this major lost hormone is not a cheap job. Check out other products and see for yourself.

A doc offered injections to me years ago, 20, for $300/month. I declined.

On the Grape Seed Ex which I've been taking for going on 25 yrs, I have no allergies and no drugs or docs for this issue I had before Grape Seed Ex. And if I make it to my end cancer free, I'm thinking the Grape Seed Extract. That was the big pull when I was lectured on it in `1995.

If you don't know, YOU DON"T KNOW.

Americans for the MOST PART run to docs for their drug fixes.

Bess, you have an open mind, good to read that here. Or anywhere for that matter.

It's amazing so many have closed minds and can come off pretty ignorant.

12. Shirley Martin

Registered

Ditto

13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Okay, one last piece of information and yes, it does come from a myriad of sites that I googled.
    Whilst artificial HGH has been approved by the FDA, there is no OTC product that contains artificial HGH that is approved.

The meaning? Since I am not a huge fan of the FDA, not much but it does reveal that the lack of conclusive testing homeopathic or other products containing artificial HGH makes it a buyer beware product.
    There are a lot of health products out there that make some huge claims but only a few of them actually do what they say it will do so the trick is to do the research before purchasing any and all health products.
    Sometimes a product will work for one person and not another which kind of makes it a crap shoot and I do not like gambling with my back pocket or my health.

And again, before trying ANYTHING that makes a huge claim, a person needs to get a blood test with a hormone screening to see how much if any that person needs.
    Learn to read the screenings and learn what the endocrine or gastrointestinal system or whatever system does and then research the product and maybe, just maybe it might be something you wish to try.

14. Joy Martin

Registered

My grandkids would not use that kind of talk....

15. Shirley Martin

Registered

Your grandkids don't know fancy words like that? Poor dears! :D

Ruby Begonia likes this.