Biden Administration’s Immaturity In Dealing With Elon Musk

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Thomas Windom, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They have done about the same thing with Elon Musk as they have been doing with President Trump, and charging Musk or his companies with anything they can throw at him, ridiculous or not. One of the charges was because he did not hire the illegals to work in his companies that are in Texas where the illegals are coming across the border.

Now, Musk is down there with cameras at Eagle Pass, where many of the illegals are getting off of the train cars and coming across the border. He is setting up a live stream on Twitter so that everyone anywhere in the world can see exactly what is happening at the southern border of the United States.
    When Biden went there a while back, he made sure that everything was set up not to show what is actually going on and then let the newspeople take pictures of him at the border.

IMG_5513.jpeg

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Here is a rant that is great for those who listen. He is just tired of it all.

Jacob Petersheim likes this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Of course it's BS that global news networks were as surprised as the average American to see Biden's condition the other night. Yet no one is asking the questions regarding the media's cover-up of Biden's health, as well as their collusion in the shadow government. At least, those questions ain't getting reported on.

5. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm not taking any stand on Elon Musk except to say I think he's a little runt who needs a smackdown just for my enjoyment. This has nothing to do with politics, folks, nothing. Just think Elon's a twerp.

Ken Anderson and John Brunner like this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

He has consistently tried to help people whenever there is some kind of a disaster, and he seems to actually care about the people and the earth.

7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I think of savants, who have had the social part of their brain crowded out by other stuff. Musk is like that, except he's retained some social capacity. I do agree it comes off as arrogance. He once said in an interview that other people would not want to be subject to what goes on in his mind (I'm paraphrasing.) He smokes pot, and I suspect it's an effort to take the edge off of the mental chaos.

That being said, the difference between someone who's crazy and someone who's eccentric is the amount of money they have, huh?

Lulu Moppet and Don Alaska like this.