Bigfoot Sightings Map - United States

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ivan Tea Sanderzon, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Ivan Tea Sanderzon Well-Known Member
    Registered

I don't know if anyone has seen this map but I thought it was a very usefull tool. BF sightings across the U.S,, State by State.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Is there a key to the hotspots? Color meanings, sizes?

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

I didn't see one there, but I am assuming the colors are indicative of the level of contact, like green is the lowest level, blue is more intense, yellow is nearly hot and red is all out boogie WHOOP!

Edit to add: it appears a color with an aura around it is very recent.

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There is a code on the left side. I am just starting to explore how it works, @Jacob Petersheim . Here is a screenshot, and you can see we had some really recent ones in the SE United States . It looks like even a couple of spottings near Antarctica ?

IMG_6121.jpeg

Jacob Petersheim likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Compare the Bigfoot sightings map with this map of people who go mysteriously missing (often in parks or near mountains) , and you can see that many of the disappearances happen in the same areas where we have Bigfoot sightings.

IMG_6123.jpeg

IMG_6125.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 1, 2024
  6. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

That is a really good map. I notice from northernTexas up to North Dakota, and some of Montana, there are few to no sghtings of BF and the same for missing persons.
    Michigan, the balance of Texas, Florida, Louisiana (surprisingly), Mississippi, Georgia, Tennessee and a corrridor up the east coast for a distance. Swamps and marshes make great hiding spots for bodies so I'm amazed Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida are vacant.

While BF may be responsible for some of the disappearances, as there have been reports of them attacking humans, but I think the overlapping portions of the maps are more indicative of people following the patterns of BF in their great preference for remote locations such as mountains and canyons.

Great post. I appreciate it when people can provide visual representations of a thing, particularly if it is an area of onterest for them.

7. Yvonne Smith

Here is another map to add interest to the Bigfoot speculations. This map is of caves in the United States, and once again, the areas seem to also cover places where there are Bigfoot sightings, leading to the possibility that they might be underground, at least some of the time.

IMG_6129.jpeg

8. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

Interesting. Expedition Bigfoot collected some eDNA, from the Appalachia area of Kentucky, and had it analyzed. The result came back as Pan Troglodyte, which is chimpanzee.

Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."

Last edited: Mar 1, 2024
  9. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Ahh, works better on a PC, I tried viewing on the phone. Thanks, I see that now!

10. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

How many of you are too afraid of confronting such as large thnig as BF/Squatch? Don't be ashamed, if the thing is indeed of a height, 7+ feet and weight, 300 to 1200lbs., one would truly need to be disingenuous if they claimed to have no immediate pause.

Myself? My curiosity far outweighs my fear. I also would like to emply the very things/tactics I complain thse on tv for either doing or not doing. So, garnering my equipment, I am then off this spring (55F and higher temps) to camp amid the forests of the upper lower peninsula and the U.P. itself. I am considering the Salt Fork Lodge, Ohio area where there have been sightings and audio.

Anyone else have any plans?

11. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I plan to log on to this forum every day and await reports of your adventure.

12. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

LOL! There is much to be said for the vicarious observation of the experiences of others.

13. Yvonne Smith

That is going to be my plan, too, @John Brunner ! I remember my mom telling me about listening on the radio every day for the report from Admiral Byrd, when he was on the voyage to the poles, and that is what we can do , waiting for news and pictures (we want to see pictures and VIDEOS, , Ivan !), when you are on your trip.

I don’t want to even see a baby Sasquatch, let alone an 8 foot tall one; but i really would like to see some evidence that didn’t look forged , that shows that they exist. I believe that they are out there, and have been for centuries, because the legends are old and all over the world; but I wonder if they are just a member of the ape family we have never been close enough to see much of, or if they are Neanderthal or nephilim remnants, or even something that came from inside the earth, or maybe another place altogether.

Is your wife going along with you, @Ivan Tea Sanderzon , or are you part of a Sasquatch hunting group, or how is this trip going to work ?

14. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I would assume that--since all creatures are gonna hear us before we see them--that you are planning on setting up camp and hoping it gets curious. Would you take an animal (or the scent of an animal) with you in hopes of luring it in? And how about game cams set up around the campsite?

15. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

My wife will be coming. She has an interest in cryptids and, like you, tired of seeing such "iffy" photos/videos, et al. I belong to no established research organization.

Yvonne Smith likes this.