Black Knight Satellite

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

There has been a satellite call black knight circling the earth before we had the capability to put one up there. So it is interesting that the US is trying to put one up there with the black knight insignia.

Whoa! CLASSIFIED Gov Rocket Launch Tied To Mysterious Alien Satellite? 6/10/16

Joe Riley likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I just found a PDF file that was written about this Black Knight satellite, and also about the possibility that the ancient civilizations were very advanced, and not primitive like we have been taught that they were.
    I am just starting to read this, so I can't comment further at this point about how believeable this book is; but I did want to share the link to the file so that others who are interested in this satellite and in the ancient civilizations can also check this out.
    Edit: I am finding this to be fascinating reading, and it goes along with the ancient cities, mounds, pyramids, and other things we have been discussing, @Joe Riley . Be sure to check this out !

https://outrageousminds.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/dead-mens-secretsfull.pdf

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Joe Riley likes this.
  3. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

I am sorry, I simply cannot support this, in my mind. We know enough scientifically to date fairly accurately through radio-isotope decay, the age of the Earth as well as it's entering the "Human Age"; nothing could support Alien intervention.

I am not always "easy", and if "standing my ground" offends, well....oh, well.
    Frank

4. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I partially agree with you, @Frank Sanoica . I do not believe in space aliens coming here either; but I do think that we have been lied to by the government about any number of things, just like we are in the supposed "news" we are fed by them. I would be interested to see if your opinion changed after you read the file that I linked in my post, because you have a great knowledge about tools and building skills, and a lot of this would be relevant for you when you read it.

One of the things that I am passionately interested in learning more about is ancient civilizations, and it seems there is a lot of interesting evidence that they were more advanced than we have been told , and not just primitive cave dwellers after all.
    I was thinking about this last night.
    We have been warned of the dangers of an EMP , and what it would do to the power grid, possibly worldwide. Most people would not live very long because food and other supplies would run out in weeks (if not days). For a long time, we would have durable items, such as tools; but eventually, even those would be gone, and only a primitive society would be left, and learning how to survive.
    A thousand years later, if they found the remnants of this society, they would probably think these were primitive people, too, and making rude implements of stones and bones.
    One of the implements they find the "cavemen" used is a shaving razor made out of deer bones for a handle, and sharp-edged bones for scraping the whiskers off of their face. This certainly does not fit the idea that we have of ancient civilizations.
    We are only now actually beginning to understand about Ley Lines, and the energizing effect that they had on the earth, yet the ancient civilizations seemed to understand about them and how important they were.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  6. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered