Blackrock

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ken Anderson, Sep 23, 2024 at 11:37 AM.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Most of us have heard of Blackrock. We may have viewed their financial ads or one of their ads about their philanthropic activities or might have heard them referenced in several conspiracy theories. We might have heard that the last two would-be Trump assassins had been featured in a Blackrock ad, or we might have heard that it is Blackrock that is buying up all the affordable homes on the planet, taking them off the market and renting them out, thus ensuring that regular people will not be able to ever own their own homes. We might have heard a lot of things about Blackrock, but do we know how it works?

Bobby Cole likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I have heard most of those things also, and the last thing that someone posted on X was that Blackrock is filing for bankruptcy for some reason. I have not seen that posted by anyone else or any verification, so I think it is probably not true. They seem to be doing pretty well financially.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

If they are filing for bankruptcy, that would be because it gave them a financial advantage somehow.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.