Blackwater U S A Mercenary Group, Are They Good Or Bad ?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Most of us who delve down the conspiracy "rabbit holes" have at least heard of Blackwater USA, and I remember reading that they were said to be in Boston at the time of the marathon and the bombing, which itself has been much disputed as to whether it was a false flag or not.
    In any case, I was just reading about the mercenaries, and their possible involvement with our President-Elect, Donald Trump.
    The article that I am linking is from one of the alternative news websites, and one that I read with the benefit of the proverbial "grain of salt"; but this article does have at least some vestige of truth to it, from what I have checked out thus far.
    The Blackwater USA group was formed by Erik Prince, who is the brother of Betsy (Prince) DeVos. Betsy is Trump's new pick as the Secretary of Education. She is a billionaire philanthropist, and has led the Republican party in Michigan for many years now. She is married to Dick DeVos, who is the son of Amway founder, Rich DeVos.
    Erik was apparently part of a secret CIA group until this was outed by the Clintons, and after that, he started the Blackwater Group, and then moved his base of operations from the United States to Abu Dhabi in the UAE.
    He is also claimed to be a friend and business associate of Donald Trump.
    Back to the article...... This article claimed that the mercenaries are being returned back to the US by special order of Trump, because of the possible impending civil war that could come about here due to the riots and violent protests that are ongoing over the last election.

I have no clue if this is a good thing or a bad thing, and since it came from an alternative media website, it seems more appropriate to post this here in the Conspiracy section, than in either the news or political threads.
    We are all still watching to see what happens with Trump, and even whether he will still be actually still be announced by the electoral college when they stand in front of Congress. Either way, we could have massive civil unrest here, led by instigators on both sides, most likely.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2171.htm

2. Rob Mowrey

Rob Mowrey Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Mercenaries-- people who kill for money-- hit men working for the mob ?

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Hi, @rob mowrey , and welcome to the forum !
    I think that mercenaries are not always bad, and we have some that the government pays and sends out to do things that they can't use the regular military for. Sometimes, a person just needs a bodyguard when they have threats on their life, and that would also fit the description of a mercenary.
    I agree that we often here about the mob sending out a hitman, but I think that there is a difference between the two, depending on what the mercenary is hired for.

4. Rob Mowrey

Rob Mowrey Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

A lot of the time mercenaries are used so no one has to admit what is being done and to set false flags or to act as terrorists , or just do illegal things in what ever place they are working -- Black Water { it has been said } has done some illegal acts in the US ?