Buying Extra Because Of The Corona Virus Situation?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't think anyone has been arguing that there is no virus or that no one has died. There are all sorts of viruses and harmful bacteria out there, and people die from them every day. The scam is in the use of the word "pandemic" as if it means that everyone is going to die. The word speaks to its spread, not to its ability to kill you. Most years, the common cold is a pandemic.

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

True! Have to admit that "true".

Ken Anderson likes this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

So, you’ve taken into account heart attacks, brain aneurisms and strokes too. Pick one, man overboard, sound taps. (and they’re far ore deadly than the virus)

The point I am trying to get across Cody is yes, do all things with caution but by caution I do not mean panic stricken. Even some major hitting doctors are saying to get out of the house and enjoy the sunshine.
    Stuff is going to be in the stores and ready for you when you really need it but just use some common sense and quit worrying about whether or not your’ re going to see tomorrow.

The thing is, yes, I do see “some” folks who are still in panic mode and buying their max of water, TP and other stuff but the majority of folks I see are like us and just going about their business as usual barring of course, living with some bonafide and some stupid restrictions.

Now, so far as the governors looking out for the public good, well, yeah, kinda sorta. They’re trying to keep things locked down tighter than a bull’s posterior at fly time because they are trying to bilk the fed for every free dime they can get.
    Heck, all we need is another governor issuing a mandate saying that we can’t buy paint or we cannot go to the park.
    Like, is there really going to be a bunch of folks stashing paint or perhaps the park thing keeps people from hoarding vitamin D because it sure as heck isn’t about safe distancing.

About the “bold” thing. How about including Al, Ken and most of this forum and about 98% of the population of the U.S.! It ain’t just Bobby and Yvonne!

Ken Anderson likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It's time to buy more toilet paper. We have Murder Hornets coming.

Yvonne Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I know that this picture will upset some but it's a truth that needs to be told. 95538708_2786840878216841_1364493839875702784_n.jpg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  6. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered