C G I , Is It Part Of The News Now?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is one of the scariest things that I have seen ! The possibilities are endless, and definitely NOT good.
    This video shows how you can take one person, have them give a speech, and that facial movement is then imposed onto a second person; with the end result making it seem like the second person actually said the speech.
    This could make almost anything we see on television news not real, as far as it concerns a person actually saying something. They only need a picture or earlier video of that person, and then they can use the transfer of the facial recognition to make the target person say whatever they want it to appear that he said.

CGI has already gone to such an extent that , if we did not knew such a thing was possible, we would think that the picture we saw was real.
    As an example, the tiger in "Life of Pi", was part of the time a real tiger, and partly a CGI one. We knew which was which mainly because we knew that some of the close-up scenes were too dangerous for using a real live tiger, and those had to be CGI. If we had not known about CGI, it would have looked like the tiger was real in every scene.

Sometimes, I have looked at people that were on the television news, and they did not look quite real, and I wondered if we were actually seeing a CGI of that person speaking. Now, I can see how easily that could actually be possible.
    The likelihood of this being some kind of a hologram world is getting to look more and more possible !

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't believe anything anymore, haven't believed snippets of interviews from either side for awhile.

If I don't see something live, I take it with a grain of salt. This is also why I'm sceptic all of conspires theories too. Everything can be manipulated.

3. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Chrissy Page : And,much is, beyond a doubt. Thanks for that, Chrissy!

4. Yvonne Smith

So much of our world is not actually what it seems to most of the people, and only a few, as
    @Martin Alonzo menioned in another thread , are even awake to see what is going on. There are people who are so out of touch, they don't even know who the leaders of our great nation are.
    We see this kind of ignorance all the time on the shows like Watters World, where they actually go out on the street and interview people.
    Sometimes, I wonder if we are turning into ostriches, with our heads buried in the sand, and thinking "if we don't look at something, then it isn't real" ?
    Anyway, here is an interesting video that shows someone who is waking up from the zombie state and actually seeing the world around him.

I already know that all of the people here who don't believe in conspiracies will be right in here to joke and make fun of the thread; but maybe someone will understand and start looking at the world for what it has become.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    Lois Winters and Patsy Faye like this.
  5. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

I am not a great follower of conspiracy theories Yvonne, but I do believe we are grossly manipulated by our governments and that out politicians are the front men for a group of super rich, power hungry individuals who often have psychopathic personalities, and seek to control for their own satisfaction and keep their own insecurities at bay.

The news we get is heavily biased in my opinion and even without CGI there have been recent cases of old footage and photographs being used in current news items, the media is so desperate for stories that it will make them up on occasion.

Spending a lot of time in Russia I can see how the media controls the population there very effectively, all of the TV channels including the news are government controlled, and all heavily biased and very little actual truth in any of it.

Even the RT (Russia Today) English language news channel which we in the west often watch, is also controlled directly by the Duma under Putin's control. There are currently plans to control the internet and ban VPN's.

The frightening aspect of it is that close on 90% of the population in Russia believe and trust the media there. A lot of Lisa's colleagues at the university believe all the propaganda and they are intelligent people, Lisa finds their acceptance and blind loyalty very depressing.

This a part of Putin's propaganda network, the building is not far from Lisa's apartment in St.Petersburg.

piuy.jpg

Just after 9pm each day, a long line of workers files out of 55 Savushkina Street, a modern four-storey office complex with a small sign outside that reads “Business centre”. Having spent 12 hours in the building, the workers are replaced by another large group, who will work through the night.

The nondescript building has been identified as the headquarters of Russia’s “troll army”, where hundreds of paid bloggers work round the clock to flood Russian internet forums, social networks and the comments sections of western publications with remarks praising the president, Vladimir Putin, and raging at the depravity and injustice of the west.

Full article here

The video was interesting to watch :D

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  6. Yvonne Smith

For a while now, I have been wondering about Hillary Clinton. A few years ago (2012-13 ? ) when she was being scheduled to testify about the Benghazi attack coverup, she was in the hospital and then recovering for several weeks after that.
    Rumors were all over the internet that Hillary had been on a secret mision to Iran shortly before she was reported as either sick with the flu, or having had a concussion. According to the news stories, her plane had problems and had to land unexpectedly in Iran. The plane had a rough landing, and Hllary survived, but was injured. Several other people were killed, including a Navy SEAL, who was guarding Mrs. Clinton.
    The report of a plane crash-landing at that date and location was reported, although it did not say who was on the plane. The SEAL's death was ruled as some kind of a suicide, if I remember right, which was contested (to no avail) by his family.

Even though she was back in the public eye as the Secretary of State, she still looked really sick, or unhealthy in some way. When she started running for President, she still didn't look really good, and was not even holding any public conferences at first , either.
    Then, she seemed to not only recover, but looked much younger as well. Apparently, she had a facelift; but after reading about the possibility of CGI impersonation, not to mention the miracles of plastic surgery, I still wonder if they are using one or both of those methods to make her look better.
    Could it be that they have found a usable duplicate and turned her into Hillary for "live" presentations, and then using CGI enhancements for recorded ones, or maybe she is just really doing that much better.

http://salem-news.com/articles/january022013/clinton-plane-crash-tk.php

7. Yvonne Smith

Will-Leaks has just come out with the announcement that Hillary Clinton was actually in that plane crash in 2013, which was pretty much covered up except for in the alternative news sources back then, and has been all of this time.
    Now that Wiki-Leaks is coming out with it, into the open (I saw this on Twitter just now) more people will be reading about this, and it may actually get into mainstream news at some point.

https://therealstrategy.com/wikileaks-hillarys-brain-damage-near-fatal-plane-crash/

8. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

With the news reports, they're okay with me. But with posts in the social media, be it an image or a video, it is not believable anymore since those are digitally made and so easy (for the technically inclined) to tweak or doctor. And with the prevalence of the apps that can change an image or manipulate a video, you can do it using just a phone. Maybe in the near future, there would be a signature for those digital files so we can identify if the image or video has been touched or altered.

Lois Winters likes this.
  9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I have a reasonable amount of faith in Wikileaks documents for what they are, but I am not sure that the supposed Wikileaks document that is referenced in this article is real. For one thing, there is no link to the actual document on the Wikileaks site, and when I search on the case number on Wikileaks, it doesn't come up. For another, the supposed Wikileaks document refers to a EU Times article, and the EU Times is not a legitimate news source. By that, I don't mean that it isn't the mainstream media, but that it mixes real news in with nonsense. Besides, I don't know why Wikileaks would "leak" something that is based on a public web site report.

Lois Winters likes this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

Here is what I saw on the wiki-leaks website. At first, you can see that no one believed it, but then they say that it is credible. Since it was supposedly an off-the-record secret meeting with Iran, most people would not have been aware of it, and thought it was not so, until they got some confirmation from people with a high enough security clearance to actually know whether the airplane crash happened or not.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/9457

11. Yvonne Smith

Here is an amazing video of a dragon flying around at a stadium , and it is all done with holograms, but it looks totally REAL ! !
    If this was something that we thought might be real, then we would not even question whether it was real or fake. Because we know that a genuine fire-breathing dragon is not apt to be seen flying around in the sky any time soon, we don’t have any problem knowing that it has to be some kind of a deception.
    But now that they can take holograms and make them look this real, if it looked like some kind of an alien invasion, we would all be thinking that we were in a “War of the Worlds” scenario, just like the people did back when the Orson Welles radio broadcast came out years ago.

Lois Winters and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

Tonight I was watching a YouTube video , and it shows President Putin and President Trump at Helsinki in 2018. The video shows closeup of some of the scenes, and you can see that some of the people look like they are not real, or maybe real, but just not at this convention.
    Some of the faces are fading in and out, and part of the time either Putin or Trump glitches, too.
    The video has some hideous soundtrack music , but if you just pay attention to what she is trying to explain, and not listen to what is being said by either speaker, you can easily see that something seems dreadfully wrong , and the chandeliers DO look like they could be pasted in to the video.
    More and more, it seems like the things we see on television might be fake and not real happenings.

Lois Winters and Bobby Cole like this.
  13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I am no expert on audio-visual communications, but I remember when satellite feeds were first becoming common in news shows, and the result was one big glitch.

Lois Winters likes this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

What about this ?

65E2445F-7A5E-470E-8AD1-480B6C9984A8.jpeg

Lois Winters likes this.
  15. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

I think we all should be very concerned with what can be manipulated these days.

Nancy Hart and Yvonne Smith like this.