Center For Happiness: Mind

Discussion in 'Happy Talk' started by Avigail David, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Avigail David

Avigail David Veteran Member
    Registered

You might agree with Benjamin Franklin when he said that happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances. There are people, like I do, who take some mind power to condition themselves into how to become recipients of happiness on a daily basis.

It's thinking up of reasons, rationalizing in the mind why happiness must be had despite 'tumultuous' chain of events and crises that happened to us the past year, or even now. Although crises such as the threat of death is hard to comprehend now that I am alive. But working out my choices to improving my situation and of the ones' I love is, simply, happiness to me.

Well, I'm happy today because I can have it and it's a brand new day. How have you been managing your way of thinking lately?

Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  2. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree that you decide to be happy or unhappy and it is easier to be happy. I have noticed that as I have had more and more days on this good earth the things that I use to get upset about are so unimportant in the grand scheme of things. I try not to get caught up in the little things and stay as happy or content as I can.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:Interesting! I find that after reading self help books I get positioned into thinking positively more often. I've discovered that prayer helps too in obtaining a better insight of life and helping oneself into a better situation too. I do try to think more happiness thoughts because I read that happiness thoughts bring healthier bodies too. Positive & happiness thoughts brings success I feel. Instead of resigning to the fact I search for cures, trying to find better things and guess what...I find them!