Charts Of Global Corruption Networks, And Conspiracy Participants

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is a collection of charts showing (purported) corruption networks, global conspiracies, and so on. Every conspiracy theorist should have them printed up, laminated, and wallpapering a secret room in their home.
    a0fdc-img_3950.jpg
    committee300.jpg
    deep-state5-15-1.gif
    intelligence-complex-bureau-detudes-2003.gif
    tavistocknerves300bw72d.jpg
    vatitcan-network-map.jpg

Here are all but one of them. One is too big to upload so I'd have to upload it to another server and link to it, and I don't have time for that right now. If I made it smaller, you wouldn't be able to read it. Maybe I'll do that when I get downstairs because I know @Chrissy Cross will want to have copies of this stuff for her walls.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Yep, I sure do! :)

3. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Our realty agent back in Phoenix, an aged Gentleman of rakish aspect, told us of the ups and downs he had seen in the rapidly-growing Phoenix real estate market over the years. I asked him if he ever "carried" commissions due on sales, allowing the sellers to make monthly payments back to him. He replied, "Why hell, yes! In the downturn of 1978-79, I had enough "paper" carried to wallpaper my living room"!
    Frank

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Interesting. One chart shows a connection between the Vatican and the Bank of Rothchild and the federal reserve.
    Now, if true, I wonder how long the connection between the Vatican and the (Jewish) Rothchild brothers has been.

The Bank of Rothchild was directly responsible for the downfall of Napoleon by financing Cornwallis, which forced the French emporer to sell a tract of land now known as the Louisiana Purchase. I also wonder if there is a connection with the Bank of England because the Rothchild's home bank was in London.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  5. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Bobby Cole
    How many folks are aware that the Chase Manhattan Bank, owned by the Rockefellers, loaned Adolph Hitler something like $ 150 Million in the late 1930s, thus helping finance Hitler's entry into World War. Good business acumen, the Rockefellers had bet Hitler would lose the war, the Bank would then foreclose on myriad properties mortgaged in Germany, and realize huge profits. GI's blood on the hands of American Bankers.

Nice system.

Frank

Bobby Cole likes this.
  6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, there was a lot of that going around in the name of reconstruction.
    Post WWI left Germany broke because they had to pay world wide reparations and nothing left to offer the world other than industry and land. When the Mefo bill was introduced, the German branch of Chase did convert the Mefo's into currency as did the Fed reserve and the Bank of England. Their hopes were to actually strangle the German economy thereby gaining substantial control over the country. Hitler had other ideas.

It might also be of interest that the Ford Motor Company is still being sued for it's part in using Jewish slave labor in the Cologne plant from 1933 til ?

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  7. Neville Telen

Neville Telen Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks for the above, but in particular, for making me aware of https://www.oftwominds.com/CHS-books.html. I like to think that after years of internet research, I'm fairly well-read, but I was not aware of this guy. I think Charles Hugh Smith will be keeping my busy for awhile.