Chinese Conspiracy And World Take-over?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Holly Saunders, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Trump acts for Russian interests, not ours. I am referring to his foreign policy, of course. Domestically, he plays one against the other. Too many are more than willing to be his pawns.

2. Montgomery Python

Montgomery Python Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Trump is his own brand name and if he can’t make political or financial capital out of it, it doesn’t get done. I’d hardly say surrounding Russia with missile bases and piling on sanctions are in Russian interests, but what’s happening now isn’t Trump’s doing. Trump is a political amateur and was very quickly taken over by what America calls ‘neo cons.’ If you look at his administration it’s like a horror movie cast.

Bolton, the architect of the Iraq war. Pence, extreme right wing evangelist and the servile Uriah Heep character of the Dickens novel ‘David Copperfield’ awaiting his opportunity. Haspel the new US UN Ambassador and former CIA torture chief of the Thailand ‘Black Site.’ Abrams, brought in to take down Venezuela, previously convicted and jailed for lying to congress (pardoned by Bush) and mixed up in the Latin American death squads … Already five of Trumps former advisors have been convicted or admitted to criminal offences. Trump’s administration is the deep state.

Hey Lulu, a favour. Are these explanations going down well, or is it more a sing from the same hymn sheet thing here? Just wondering. :)

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

This is getting to sound like the experts that CNN dragged out against Trump they were all proved wrong but that did not stop them from dragging out more. This Clinton lead Russia Russia Russia it is getting to be a joke glad I follow this thread for laugh.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  4. Lulu Moppet

Registered

"Hey Lulu, a favour. Are these explanations going down well, or is it more a sing from the same hymn sheet thing here? Just wondering."--MP
    Well, it all depends on what you mean by well.

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

In what way have they "interfered" with our elections that the US hasn't done time and time again in foreign elections. Israel, for example?

6. Lulu Moppet

Registered

Could you expand on your question, Ken? I find it confusing. It's as if you might be suggesting pay back is ok because of our questionable behaviors. Is it okay? Do we 'deserve' to be interfered with by Russia? Should we sit back and accept punishment for our own deeds? Or, are you saying it's just the way governments operate, live with it.

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I didn't think you'd be able to answer it, Lulu.

Beth Gallagher and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Lulu Moppet

Registered

9. Montgomery Python

Registered

Are they even wanted? Meanwhile, if what I say is going to attract nasty comments I answered my own question on the following thread.

http://www.seniorsonly.club/threads/trump-tribute-karaoke-night-special.11319/page-2#post-318294

‘OK, well you do the writing and I’ll sit on the sidelines.’

10. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Lulu Moppet and Yvonne Smith like this.
  11. Montgomery Python

Registered

Here’s one for a fellow Brit that I wrote a couple of years ago! ;) (Scroll down to read).

BREXIT European Union

Sometimes I forget that I’m writing for a low-information audience still stuck in the 20th century political hero worship stage. That shouldn’t be for people of our age, we should know better, but there it is. It’s an American cult phenomenon and very difficult to overcome. There’s America; the rest of the world revolves clockwise around it, overseen by angles, by a president appointed by God. That sort of thing.

I’ve seen this before on my travels and apart from North Korea and parts of China, Americans are the most indoctrinated people in the world. As an aside, I remember once talking to a Chinese teacher and he used the word ‘politic.’ I corrected him and said, "it’s a plural, politics." He answered, "No, there is only one politic, communism." What can you say? Roll your eyes and move on. Facts to the indoctrinated don’t matter anymore, they live on beliefs and conspiracies, with an unhealthy dose of paranoia.

I’m not an expert, but some of my work involves teaching social and political science. I suppose it’s like your local mechanic. He won’t have a Doctorate in engineering, but he’ll know more about the workings of an internal combustion engine than the average person.

China is a fascinating place and they’ve actually got the answer to the current American social problems. It’s not communist, but I already know that putting anything not on CNN or Fox here gets a backlash and so why bother? I also write about the paranormal, food, travel and believe it or not, Chinese cross-stitch art, but I’m unlikely to do that for an unfriendly forum. I’m not here to cause trouble and if people don’t like what I’m saying let them do the threads and try to bring something to the forum and I’ll pop back now and again and read them. :)

Holly Saunders likes this.
  12. Holly Saunders

Registered

I'm going to start by saying first and foremost that I think of the members of this forum as friends, having corresponded with them for years, and as we're talking of Americans here only.. I don't want to upset them with my opinions of American ways of thinking with regard their politics..it's not my place to cause upset, or angst amongst these dear friends..some of whom are much more intelligent than me.. however ..you and I both know as do most Americans who have moved out of the USA for any great length of time that American people are indoctrinated in many ways..not dissimilar to countries such as North Korea & China etc.. they think they have freedom, they don't, not in the same way as we have in Europe for example, and only when they move out of the USA can they see the trees separated from the woods.. (I'm sorry guys I'm not having a pop at you all, you just don't know, and it's not your fault)... They're ruled by religion and fear, but they don't realise it..they're told they are the rulers of the world, and everyone fears them or would like to be them, but in actual fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Unless, Americans' make a life for themselves outside of the USA, they cannot ever understand this, and I'm fully aware that any non-American critiquing the USA would anger them greatly..totally understandable. ..but that's the last thing I want to do because these individual Americans I know are good decent people.

However much as I never involve myself in politics on a forum, I felt that you wouldn't be understood, and the members here and in fact any American forum would have the same issues with you or I or any non American critiquing, because the indoctrination runs deep...

I don't know you from Adam..I don't wish to alienate myself from my friends, but I feel you have to know that at least one person here understands exactly the points you're making, however, you've chosen the wrong forum to do it..never criticize the USA to an American still living in the USA, they are completely proud and loyal to their nation, and nothing will alter that unless they live and work in a less 'cult' driven country!!

One again, I apologise to my friends, but I just had to let everyone know that Montgomery is just writing exactly what the rest of the western world watches and sees from the outside looking in at the USA...

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

[ Sometimes I forget that I’m writing for a low-information audience] I would normally think this would be a insult to the people here but knowing where it comes from I can understand. Only people who think they are better than you would write something like that. I have heard statements like that before.

14. Holly Saunders

Registered

I noted that statement..martin, and I agree with you, that if you read it as tho' it's being said as tho' people are stupid, then yes it's an insult, but being a Brit like Mongomery, I don't believe he meant that at all.. he was referring to the fact that Americans are kept in the dark about many things without realising it... ( at least that's how I read it)...

Yvonne Smith and Martin Alonzo like this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Yes but with the internet we are everywhere also there is people on this forum who live in Briton

Patsy Faye likes this.