Chinese Conspiracy And World Take-over?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Holly Saunders, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Montgomery Python

Montgomery Python Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I stand by that statement. It’s not an opinion. Google ‘Why are Americans so dumb.’ Go on do it, have it explained to you. It’s why you’re so at odds with the outside world. You vote in political Gods, you try to bring democracy to Islamic countries and you scratch your heads wondering what’s wrong with everyone else? It’s not meant to be disparaging, we in the UK were once as dumb as you with our Rule Britannia beliefs. Who said I’m better than anyone else? The way to prove me wrong is discuss the topic not focus on the poster.

I don’t know how old you are, but in ten years’ time this lot are going to be the future managers and politicians in America. Now show me another first-world society at this level of low-information.

Or if you want to see it as humour, how about this?

2. Montgomery Python

Montgomery Python Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes, I’ll go along with that, but you know, in the places I’ve been the freedom to access alternative information often isn’t possible and so that’s an excuse. I feel there is no reason for Americans with all the technology available to choose ignorance and present political gibberish as facts. Many of the Americans I’ve met bring that indoctrination and paranoia with them, it’s something that is ingrained and yes you're right, it’s only the ones who have spent years away from America that even begin to make any sense.

Personally, anyone here can offload onto me about the faults of the British Empire, or the European Union and if you go to Russia, the faults of the Soviet Union are often discussed and they were just as indoctrinated, but most knew it and went along with the flow for an easy life. Yet there is something deeply disturbing about a society like North Korea and America, where the indoctrination has assumed reality status.

Yet perhaps you’re right, this forum isn’t the place to discuss reality and people prefer to stick with the indoctrination and that was my point about distancing myself. :)

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

My mom always told me not to try and take something away from someone, show them something better, and let them take the new thing and drop the old one themselves. Otherwise, they will fight to keep what they have.

Probably, our belief system is not much different than that, in that we fight hard to defend what we believe is true, about life, our health, and our country.
    You are right, @Holly Saunders , we do mostly all believe in America, just as you have stated, and truthfully, we don’t understand how anyone could not believe in their country and feel patriotic like we do.

That does not mean that we are right, and what we think is real, is real, and I guess that needs to be addressed. Some of us DO read everything that we can to try and understand what is happening in this world of ours, and even then, it can be confusing because of the contradictory information that is available.

Speaking only for myself here, I would like to know what the truth is, regardless if it is what I think it is, or not. That is why I try to be open-minded about things and look at all possibilities. As long as someone is presenting information, and not attacking some human being, then I am willing to listen to just about anything and consider it, before making up my mind about something.

As far as the videos showing how ignorant our younger generation is, I totally agree with that, and shudder to think that these are the people that will soon be the decision-makers for our country. Sometimes, it seems like we are the last generation to know about history, and understand about freedoms, that we feel we are fast losing.

Hopefully, @Montgomery Python , you will continue to be a part of this forum, and share information with us, and you seem to be very articulate at expressing yourself. If we disagree with something you say, then it opens it up for further discussion, which is how it should be. As you said, we discuss the topic, and not attack a person.

4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Same goes for the UK - I shudder too, till I'm reminded that you mainly hear about the negative youngsters because that's the way the media wants it
    fortunately for the US and UK we have 'mostly' (I hope) youngsters that will mature wisely

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is so totally true........ and about EVERYTHING that we are told on the news, @Patsy Faye . I think that every news story is more of a propaganda piece, and just slated to enforce whichever view of reality is being promoted.
    Our president is a great example of that.
    The left describes him as witless (at the least) and evil at the worst; while the conservatives promote him as a 3-D chess-playing genius who is always 5 moves beyond the deep state and their everlastingly evil plans to destroy the world.
    He is a comic book character, either way, whether being called the hero or the villain.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  6. Patsy Faye

Registered

I detest the media - no heart, no soul

7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Those videos are disheartening, but I have no doubt that you'd get equally disturbing answers "on the street" in Great Britain or any other civilized nation. People don't concern themselves with education anymore, and are satisfied to dumb-down and live their lives in ignorance. (And I'd venture to say that many people are just not that smart to begin with.)

8. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Something does not compute. You blatantly insult Americans but you're "not here to cause trouble." Right. Obviously you are a legend in your own mind, here to educate the great unwashed masses.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  9. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

extremely reasoned post Yvonne, and I thank you for totally understanding my post as you did

Lulu Moppet and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. Holly Saunders

Registered

Martin it's Britain, and that's where I live ..and that's how I understand Montgomery's post..

Lulu Moppet likes this.
  11. Patsy Faye

Registered

True

Lulu Moppet and Beth Gallagher like this.
  12. Holly Saunders

Registered

yes that's very true!!

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It is not what Python says that is offensive, but the condescending manner in which he presents it. He may not have watched the videos on the web that show all the drunks, especially girls who apparently populate the streets of London. The people chosen for the videos are chosen because of how stupid they appear. There may be 50 people interviewed, and the stupidest few are the ones presented. It is not a cross-section of any p[population. He is just here to cause dissension.

14. Patsy Faye

Registered

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I am sitting here enjoying the fruits of these what you call dumb Americans I have electrical power, a telephone, a small computer, and a thousand other things these what you call dumb gave me. I wander what would come up if you searched the same thing and put in UK. Of course I will not do that because I am not into trying to split up a group but watch a group grow in knowledge.

Don Alaska and Patsy Faye like this.