Chinese Conspiracy And World Take-over?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Holly Saunders, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

LOL...not to be too much of a pedant about this, but most of the ''girls who populate London'' and I believe I know the type you mean are Northerners, not southerners

of course there are people in the whole of the Uk who bring shame on their country, not to pick on anyone in particular, but the Northern Girls are the most known for their drunken behaviour!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Holly it is a plan by certain people to pit one against another like black against white or British against the American we are to smart to fall into the trap. We here are a group of equals we are all old and happy to have seen the pranksters.

Patsy Faye and Holly Saunders like this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Some people actually believe what they are told by the biased press.

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Ya know what is really weird?? In another thread we are being told that the whole world hates the U.S. and in this thread we are pretty much being told that the U.S. isn’t all that great.
    Now, with that in mind, my brain is going bonkers trying to figure out why millions of people are trying to get into the U.S. instead of wishing to leave. Even those who said they were going to leave if Trump got elected haven’t left. (I do wish they would though).

They’re coming here to get an education, for health care, and of course a bunch of free stuff and who is footing the darn freebie bill? Americans!!
    People are lining up in the tens of thousands awaiting the time when they can raise their hand and swear allegiance and become citizens of the U.S. They’re buying up land left and right and opening up businesses and wishing to raise their kids here so if the U.S. is so badly hated then why do the masses even wish to come here?

If the way we are being portrayed were even half way true then we wouldn’t even need any kind of customs or borders or anything to screen people before entering because no one would be waiting to come in. Where on earth is there such a country as this one that so many people from all points in the world are attempting to come here?
    There isn’t one!
    Think about it.

5. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Sorry Bobby... but this country is definitely one!! The Uk is the only country in the world where you can arrive here without a sponsor without the need for a green card and almost immediately be able to claim social security benefits, get totally free medical and hospital stays , and be housed, all without ever having worked a day here or paid a penny taxes... so i think you'll find this country doesn't have a queue, we just let them all in.... even the criminals..

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Montgomery Python

Montgomery Python Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We have a thread and it’s called, ‘Chinese conspiracy and world take over?’ Now that’s going to be interesting I thought, because I’m scratching my head and wondering where they’re taking over the world because I hadn’t noticed. Imagine my surprise when I find it’s from an article that says we must see China as a threat because it landed a probe on the moon making it a bigger threat than Russia. The proof? ‘If ever there was a metaphor for the Communist super-power’s obsessive secrecy and soaring global ambition, then this audacious secret mission provides it.’ Now we’ve got it; the Chinese sent a probe to the moon which means they’re taking over the world. You can see the correlation, can’t you? You can? Would you mind explaining it to me? It’s a British article and a perfect offering of mass media content to a dumbed down population. It’s not just America, it’s across the western world.

What we have to remember is that media is a business and supplies content suitable for its audience. In other words, you get the content that the media deem suitable. David Icke became a wealthy man from telling people the world is being taken over by shape shifting reptiles. Al Gore climbed on the global warming bandwagon, earned a Nobel Peace Prize and became extremely wealthy by telling people that the ice caps would melt in 2014 and we were all doomed. Al is now Chairman of 'Generation Investment Management' and we are left to mourn a lost business opportunity for ourselves. Merkel’s multicultural experiment is responsible for the Islamification of several European countries … None of this could have happened even thirty years ago, we’d have all seen through it and laughed.

The New Dark Age

Then we get into the silliness. China is a threat to world peace and is trying to control the world. Are you sure that’s not someone else? List of countries that China has invaded or bombed please? Of course China and Russia are going out into the world looking for new buyers, American tariffs and sanctions forced them to do that.

Russia is responsible for electing US presidents and also responsible for Britain’s voting to leave the European Union apparently. Though if the Democrats win they’ll be responsible for vote rigging?

China slapped on a reverse tariff as a main importer of American soya beans and now buys them from Brazil. China gets its soya beans, Brazil is happy and America subsidizes its farmers to the tune of $7.5bn annually, as well as giving China lots of foreign aid. Do you want to discuss winning trade wars?

My favourite? When discussing the historic invasions of America, someone chimed in with 1941! Isn’t that the year the Japanese invaded San-Francisco with four armoured divisions but were beaten back … (Rolls his eyes and puts his head in his hands). Now, do you want to discuss my low-information remark again?

There are two ways of looking at this. You can say he’s a trouble maker, but not discuss the topic and stay with your indoctrination, or you can look at the thread views and see it’s currently the most popular and talked about thread on here, which attracts guests as the search engines pick it up, who in turn become members. Do you understand? Are you really sure you want new members though, because at the majority level of indoctrinated media ignorance here it’s going to bring with it an awful lot of problems.

7. Montgomery Python

Registered

I have thought about it. I’m sorry Bobby, but if you look up the polls for the most hated country in the world, America is always in the top three. It never used to be, but why now? Look at the Middle East and bombings and invasions there, or previously the record of the CIA in Latin America. The coups, the meddling, the torture centers … If you’re going to go around the world wrecking countries, what do you expect? Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, The Yemen, Syria … They’re not cheering on America Bobby. You can’t understand what all the fuss is about? You would if you were on the receiving end of those invasions and bombings. You want some horror stories? Go and do a bit of research into the CIA torture centers in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The millions of illegals (already in) the US are not exactly the cream of the crop, are they. Hence the wall?

Like Europe and the Middle East Muslims, Latin America is heading for the highest welfare state.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Phython I know you say you are smarter than the Americans could you please show us proof of your statement.
    Russia is responsible for electing US presidents and also responsible for Britain’s voting to leave the European Union apparently. No one seems to verify your statement after 2 years and millions of dollars. I know you would not be a conspiracy theorist.

9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don’t think that @Montgomery Python is saying at all that he believes that the Russians affected our elections, he is saying that is part of the silliness we are being told, and the same thing about the Brexit comment.
    As I am understanding him (and I have been wrong before), he is merely pointing out that we are being fed propaganda and lies as news.
    We all can see that the news media tells us lies, but each side believes the part of the lies that fits our belief system.

What if ALL of it is lies, and neither side is getting the truth ? We are shown things that promote the truth that we want to see, but we also know that the news media “doctors up” everything we are shown, so why would it all be on one side and not the other ?

Just like the rest of us, I LOVE my country, and I want the best outcome for this land, and I totally believe that the people who see the liberal side want that with all of their heart, too.
    The ideas that they have are good ones, assuming that they worked. If AOC’s idea of everyone having medical care and decent housing were possible, and we could have solar or other renewable power; which of us would not want to see that happen ?

But when there are corrupt leaders in almost every country, then the little people are going to be used, one way or another, whether we know it or not.
    My daughter has been in Afghanistan, and what she told me about the people there, and what they suffer from American invasion of their country, makes a person want to cry. I do not want to think that my country treats other people this way; but I think that we do.

8027D7BB-5078-4D04-A93D-C32340CC97D2.jpeg

10. Montgomery Python

Registered

Could you please show me where I’ve said I’m smarter than Americans? No, I thought not.

You’ve never heard of the Mueller inquiry, you know, the one that started off trying to find out if Russia had meddled in the elections? I’m saying they didn’t meddle, it was an excuse and also added that if the Democrats win the Russians will also get the blame.

Read all about it. Google – ‘European Union accuses Russia of meddling in Brexit.’ At first the EU told Britain the public were too stupid to have the information to vote for Brexit, but Russia is the perfect excuse if anything doesn’t go according to the globalist agenda.

All demagogues play the blame game. Whose fault is it? It’s always someone else. From Nazis and racists, to the Russians, Chinese, or North Koreans, those are the current American favourites. Previously the bourgeoisie in the Soviet Union, or the Jews in Germany. The truth is that when you vote in characters like Obama and Trump expect the worst, because these people have a proven track record of failure throughout the 20th century in promising a utopia.

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Muller is coming to an end so you can not use that as an excuse to say Trump was helped by Russia it did not happen.
    You don't have to be Charley Chan to figure out what you said. [ Sometimes I forget that I’m writing for a low-information audience]

12. Montgomery Python

Registered

Yes, you’ve pretty much nailed it on the head. When did America and the western world enter an age when it started to believe and elevate politicians to Gods? When and why did the west become as stupid as those it previously laughed at? Where did it all go wrong?

Let me briefly explain.

By the 70s, the west was at the end of its industrial revolution. There was too much completion, especially in those days from Japan who were flooding the market with copied cheap products. Remember the giant auto plants in America, the steel giants? They’ve all gone. Britain too lost its fishing industry, car manufacturing, coal plants and steel works and became a service industry.

America had an idea. In 1974 Nixon approached the Saudis and offered a deal. This was in the days of the PLO, hijackings and terrorism. The deal was that if the Saudis sold their oil in dollars, America would offer them military protection. It was a mafia like protection scheme, but the idea caught on and the rest of OPEC joined in. The world followed suit and the dollar became an international standard of exchange. The dollar is privatized and for every dollar spent, the US takes 3 to 4 cents of commission. When you’re trading in trillions annually and you have the power to manipulate the dollar, you’re going to get very, very rich and for the past half century, that profit is what made America great. In other words, the wealth of the world was transferred to America. You don’t even own your own currency, they’re worthless pieces of printed paper not backed against anything.

What you were told is that it was exceptionalism, or God watching over America that provided the first-world lifestyle and mass welfare systems and trillion dollar budgets. It wasn’t. Eventually, countries realized that the reason they stayed developing countries is because of the dollar profit and they began to rebel. Gadhafi for instance, once the darling of America, planned to introduce the gold dinar for North Africa and was got rid of very quickly.

Ten things about Gadhafi they don’t want you to know

Others who challenged the dollar like Iraq and Syria also felt the brunt. Countries like China, Russia and Iran also moved away from the dollar, but were a bit too big to take over easily, were surrounded and sanctioned instead in an attempt to wreck their economies. There’s a reason Russia and China are buying up gold and it’s because they can see the dollar collapse coming. Without the dollar dominance America would look like Europe does now and it’s why the urgency to enforce it.

An excellent illustrated article about the dollar is Rivero’s
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/allwarsarebankerwars.php#axzz5gvUz6wqd

A fascinating historical insight into the profit dollar industry. There’s also an explanation in video at the top of this page if you prefer visual, which is just as good.
    https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/all-wars-are-bankers-wars/

Holly Saunders likes this.
  13. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

You know, as an American I feel qualified to state that I know of NO ONE who "elevates politicians to Gods." Good grief. I hope you don't get nosebleed up there in the Superiority Complex seats.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  14. Montgomery Python

Registered

Good job I’m here to remind you then.

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

15. Montgomery Python

Registered

As an aside; to whoever gave a trophy and said ‘You must like it here’ and deleted a post for ‘name calling.’ Remember, we’re all here by choice and no one is going to stay if they get baited, trolled or have personal comments made about them. When I feel the tide turning I can just as easily fade out, as I’ve already said.