Christie Out Of The Hospital

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Trevalius Guyus, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

Once again, as with Trump, a high profile figure who tested positive for cv19 is out of hospital, and doing fine.

With the sob stories we're fed, where this guy, or that gal, tested cv19 positive, and then died a few weeks later, we never really know the full background story, even if we're fed bits and pieces about the same. We never really know about the true extent of their underlying conditions.

With these very high profile figures, there's little room for the media to misrepresent their health status, pre-infection, because we "know" them through their media past.

So, once again, I'll say, here, that cv19 sure seems to be nowhere near as dangerous as it has been made out to be by our alarmist media. Christie is a fat guy with congenital asthma. If cv19 was a dangerous killer of the obese and asthmatic, as we've been led to believe, we'd soon be reading Christie's obit.

Anyone want to lay odds about that happening? If so, I'll take a piece of that action!........

Ken Anderson and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Catch it early. Before you even have symptoms. Check yourself into the hospital. Throw the kitchen sink of meds at it. Good insurance. A team of doctors and nurses watching you 24/7. It probably works. Pity we all don't have those options.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
    Shirley Martin likes this.
  3. Trevalius Guyus

Registered

I was telling my lady about Remdesivir long before it was in the news. I had researched it, and knew it would be a major player in the cv19 treatment scene. I was going to buy stock in the company, but decided to stay true to my vow to never, again, venture into the gamed world of the stock market. I'm afraid to see what share prices are, these days.

Frank Sanoica and Nancy Hart like this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

What they gave to President Trump was called Regeneron, and he said that he is making enough free supply of that medication, that any senior who needs it can have it at no cost.
    He has been lowering a lot of drug prices. Someone on my facebook page said that they are diabetic, and their insulin cost went way, way down. A month or two ago, President Trump was meeting with the Kodak company, to talk with them about restructuring part of their business to marketing medication. He said that because so much of our medical drugs come from China, he wants to help American companies get started that can produce our own medicine, and we will know that it is safe, as well as cheaper.

5. Trevalius Guyus

Registered

Yes, he also received Remdesivir.