Cnn Insanity

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

While a caravan /invasion is heading for the south border.
    A group of angry Antifa protestors gathered outside of Fox News anchor Tucker house.
    Sessions resigned and new person steps in wanting to go after Hillary.
    The main focus was on a so called fake video of Jim Acosta prevent a woman from taking the microphone. Then blaming everyone else.
    The Jim Acosta Controversy

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

Sorry but don't take offence at this but I am fuming over Acosta

At last Acosta has had his wings clipped and not before time to.

He put his hand on a very young intern doing her job and some have said he assaulted her which under the law he did

But what disgusted me was that Sunny (whatever her surname is) women on The View who said that the Girl was guilty of an assault on Acosta because she tried to take the mike of him after the POTUS went to another reporter to answer his question

But do think that the POTUS set him up for it and he fell for it hook line and sinker.

Very good Vid on You Tube by Mark Dice showing Acosta over the years being a stupid Pratt

Edit just found the clip.

3. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Are we sure we all watched this on live TV together? I dont think he assaulted her in any way. I think he showed a natural response to someone grabbing his mic.
    She was doing as she was told to do...he responded perhaps without thinking of the out come.

4. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

What he should have done was give her the mike when President Trump told him to put it down. He may not have struck her but he did shove her aside. No gentleman would ever shove a lady. There was NO excuse for it.

Obviously, he let his temper get the best of him.Maybe next time he will stop and think before he shoves a lady.

Tom Galty, Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Unfortunately, as women become more competitive with men, men tend to treat them as they would men. If he had shoved a male intern, it wouldn't have made the news. Sometimes women want the best of both worlds--they want the opportunities but don't want to really be treated as equals. I think Acosta is a jerk and has been for some time. He should have relinquished the microphone when instructed to do so.

Tom Galty and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Shirley Martin

Registered

Ahhh, but we women are the weaker sex. If he had shoved a man, the man would probably shoved him back, leading to a knock down drag out fight.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  7. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I feel sorriest for the woman in the story....she really looked like she wasn't sure what to do.

8. Shirley Martin

Registered

I know. I'm sure she never expected to be treated like that.

Chrissy Cross and Don Alaska like this.
  9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Actually, I doubt he would have treated a man like that. I don't think he is a courageous person and only shoved her because she was a female and smaller than he is. If the incident had led to a knockdown dragout, it certainly would've made the news. I didn't mean to offend anyone, but I look back fondly on a time when women were revered and protected. When I was growing up, if a woman had been treated badly, every other man in the room would have jumped the offender. I don't know if a woman would have been in that position then, however.

10. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Then they double down and say he did not touch her. The lying media
    TRUMP DEFENDED ME!

Tom Galty likes this.