Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, May 19, 2019.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Top 5 "Conspiracy Theories" That Turned Out To Be True
    I think the video is self explained

Bess Barber and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I knew about most of those, @Martin Alonzo but I have seen them all in one presentation. They left out the New York subway experiments of the 50s and 60s.

Bess Barber likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I clearly remember some of those. I can remember in the 1980s, underground newspapers were pretty much the only ones who were reporting on the CIA activities in Nicaragua, where they were running drugs and training and arming terrorists. The government and the mainstream media, when they mentioned the subject at all, treated it as a crazy conspiracy theory. Years later, after it was too late for anyone to have to suffer any consequences from it, the media reported the scoop with great fanfare.

As the film states, despite the fact that the government has admitted to some of them, the media still treats the idea of government aerial spraying as being crazy stuff, and the late-night Coast-to-Coast radio show is pretty much the only media to report on. Of course, they also report on ghosts, and shadow people, and Big Foot, so most people don't believe it.

Bess Barber likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

We are still struggling with conspiracies that we know as fact that they still have not admitted to. Just hoping that day comes fast.

5. Rosie Sinclair

Rosie Sinclair Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It seems to me that some organisation is working behind the scenes, manipulating mankind. The thing that puzzles me is that their plans couldn't succeed unless the world's politicians co-operated with them. Have they all been brain-washed?

I don't know if it's ok to mention Trump, (I'm a newbie) but I think he is aware of what is happening and is fighting against it. Perhaps in a few years time, the world will look back and realise this.

Beth Gallagher and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Now that I believe, they're all in it together - a bit like Freemasons

Don Alaska and Bess Barber like this.
  7. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered