Could There Be A New Dark Age?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This article was linked in with another thread in this section (About Chinese takeover), and it doesn’t really have anything to do with that topic, but i think that it is very relevant to what is happening in our today’s world.
    Since it was just a link with no explanation in the other thread, I am thinking that it might have been overlooked by people who were reading the other thread, and even if not overlooked; I believe that it needs its own thread.

This relates a lot to history, and also to psychological conditioning, and could have gone into either topic just as well as here.
    The reason that I chose to put it in the conspiracy section of the forum, is simply because this is kind of the “anything goes” section, and people can put forth their ideas, even when they do not conform to approved thinking.
    Since I am kind of an “outlier” , I like this kind of thought freedom.

Anyway, (enough preamble), this article is LONG (really long !) but it explains a whole lot about the conditioning that has happened to our thinking, and for almost the last 100 years.
    Please read the article before responding to it.

https://archive.schillerinstitute.com/fid_91-96/921_frankfurt.html

Bobby Cole and Holly Saunders like this.
  2. Montgomery Python

Montgomery Python Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Dammit, as they say, who could have put that link up? :) It’s sort of linked in to how the west has been intentionally dumbed down. As such it helps form the current narrative about the rest of the world and how we’ve been conditioned to form a word view of moral relativism. It’s not really a conspiracy, Minnicino is not questioning if it happened, but why. It’s called cultural Marxism, what you in America call identity politics.

I read this several years ago and started to write a book about it, but got waylaid with work, condensed it and turned into an essay.

http://www.academia.edu/24806338/Cultural_Marxism_-_Social_Chaos

'The damaging effects of cultural Marxism lie not only in critical theory, but also in the deliberate attempt to initiate social chaos. The objective is to destroy traditional culture and replace it with progressivism. In the following review, the author illustrates the effects of social chaos, using equality, multiculturalism, diversity, and political correctness, produced by cultural Marxism.'

3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Reminds me of and article I read a long time ago...I think it was called: "The Dumbing Down of America."

At any rate your article is really long @Yvonne Smith...but after speed reading it...I am in agreement that a plan has been in affect for a very long time to control our minds, take God out of our lives, and make us passive about life.

It's the way evil works and will continue to work until Christ comes back and claims His Kingdom from satan. In a way it's satan's conspiracy to destroy everything God created. If he can't have it for himself...he will do his best to steal, kill, or destroy it all.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.