Cv19 Vaccine

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Silvia Benoit, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

My brother, sister-in-law, and nephew, who are in their 80s, 80s, and 50s, caught it and described it as being not nearly as bad as the flu, and my nephew simply felt tired for a couple of weeks, and some diminishment in his ability to taste his food.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

People got sick. Every year. There is no laboratory evidence at all that they got sick from cv19 virus. Cold, flud, phemonia , allergies, pollution are all proven to have happened . But no vc19. No proof. Proven false? yes. Proven true? no.

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

So, apparently none of them had any "underlying" medical problems? We are both Diabetic II and my wife has some asthma. She has to take a OTC pill for that.

I don't know, Ken. Wife and I simply want to be safe.

Also, when we do go inside a restaurant, in another couple of weeks, I'll let the forum know how we are doing afterwards. That is, unless something serious happens to me.........like, possibly getting the Covid 19 from someone in the restaurant. Just don't know, but do know this: I still have the Veteran's Day Free Meal Card, from last year, that will expire at the end of May. We really don't want to lose that "Free" meal for me.

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

A review of a relatively recently published paper on the effectiveness of vaccines and masks. Very interesting stuff, but you probably need a little technical knowledge to get through it, as it is a bit tedious to read. It is a preview of a peer-reviewed published in Nature. For those with a technical or medical background:

Review

5. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Our governor announced yesterday (Sunday) that people who have been fully vaccinated could be indoors and around others that have been vaccinated as well...........no mask required.

Here is the statement: Under the new executive order, people gathering inside in groups of 10 or more are no longer required to wear masks if at least 80% of the group is vaccinated. The order states people must show proof of vaccination, but it does not elaborate on what proof is considered acceptable.

"Proof" to me would be showing the CDC Vaccination Card, either the card itself or a picture of it on an iPhone. And, then, just to make sure the CDC Vaccination Card belongs to the person showing it, a place would have to ask for a D.L., Military ID or State Issued ID.

As for wife and I, we have both a picture of it on our iPhone and the actual card in our Safe Deposit Box.

Again, seriously doubt that anyplace, like a restaurant, is going to ask for the Card or ID.. So, "sorry Governor, but your new executive order isn't going to cut it."

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

And yet they balk at voter I.D.

Ah yes, back to business. The governor may have approved such activities but has Lord Fauci approved it? Last I heard, he said that masks should be worn even if one has been vaccinated.
    And, to be sure, it wasn’t until last Tuesday that the CDC announced that one could go OUTSIDE sans a mask if and only if they had the shot.

Which authority will you follow; the tribal witch doctor and BiG Kahuna Fauci, the guy with all the answers (whether they contradict or not) or some lowly governor?

Al Amoling and Don Alaska like this.
  7. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

The 4th option is none of the aforementioned "experts"

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

You, I and a few others might do that but there are those among us whose dependence on some television authority is so “tight cheeked” that it could be pouring rain outside and they would still consult the CNN weather service just to make sure it really is rain.

9. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

As far as we go, we will continue to wear both of our mask, cloth one on top of regular one. We will also be giving ourselves a test when we finally have dinner at local Golden Corral Buffet in a week or two. Have to use my Free Veteran's Day Dinner card.

So, far, anytime either, or both of us, go inside Wal Mart, we are almost guaranteed to have diarrhea that night or within a day or two. Sometimes that will happen if we go into a grocery store also.

10. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

So many react as though there's a 50% infection rate.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  11. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Did you stop to think that's likely when you're wearing your masks the longest?

12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Along with what John surmised, stress can cause diarrhea and of course, a myriad of other ailments. If you guys are fearful of getting CV-19 even after you have had the vaccine and wearing 2 masks, it is highly doubtful if a trip to the Golden Coral will wind up any different.
    I mean, everyone eating with their masks off and stuff and some of those folks probably went to Walmart before they decided to eat.

On the other hand, you guys could simply throw up your hands and say to heck with it and decide to have a good time for a change. A good attitude can be one of the greatest anti-bacterial / anti-viral elements a person can have. There is no medicine developed yet that can fight off more diseases than a positive attitude.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

They have already published a study that showed that all the surface cleaning that was done was unnecessary and all that chemical exposure did absolutely no good. They couldn't find a single case that could be traced to contact transfer from a surface. Nobody in the media covered it, so it just got passed by, but you will notice that nobody does the fancy cleaning procedures any longer. I suspect they also know that masks do absolutely no good either, but they have invested so much propaganda time into the "mask phenomena" that it will not get covered either when it gets published. Masks were already shown in the Swine Flu epidemic of the Obama years that masks did nothing to prevent transfer of flu from one person to another; I suspect the same is true of Covid. If you read the link I posted earlier, it has now been determined that 80% general population is already immune to corona virus, so we were at roughly herd immunity when the whole thing started. That is why only ~20% of the people on the infected cruise ships developed symptoms. They may have tested positive for the virus, but many of the asymptomatic vaccinated folks would also test positive for the virus.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  14. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The medical system with government have been experimenting on mankind for years killing millions and this is no different. History books are full of horror stories of medical experiments and some are being hidden. This is going to be the worst of all they have found how to change humans and control them. Here is a video explaining how they can remotely control people the dreams of the elites.
    CRISPR Covid 'Vaccines' Can Alter A Person's Thinking, Alter Their Behavior, Tech Can Be Remotely Co https://www.bitchute.com/video/lZScxpKkjPcD/

15. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Talked to my SIL (wife's sister) yesterday evening and ask her when she is getting her first vaccine. She said "sometime this week" and I said, "well, it's obviously not today". Then, I asked her, "what day are you getting it?" and she said "I've got to go".

I told my wife that I seriously don't think she wants it and/or probably won't get it. Now, what I'm wondering about is, how will her daughter handle it if she doesn't get it. Her daughter is the one that told her "mom, you need to get the vaccines in order to see your grandsons. I can't take the chance of you not getting them and being around them".