Dancing With The Stars Fall 2016

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Diane Lane, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, I agree. I also believe these's a time and a place for protests. Disrupting the show was just rude and didn't accomplish much, in my opinion. Discussing it repeatedly gave the protestors more air time. I'm behind, so I won't read this thread until I already know who is going home :eek:<--I need a nail biting emoji. I saw a story stating that Maks won't be back, and that he's going to enjoy being a stay at home dad, but I have a hard time imagining him out of the spotlight for long.

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Amber Rose went "bye, bye" last night. During pre-show rehearsal, her partner (?) got mad and hit a mirror (?) and she left crying. The drama this show can bring........geshhhh!!:rolleyes:

3. Diane Lane

Registered

Well, I'm caught up now. I knew who was going home because I had seen a few spoilers. I didn't care, because she wasn't my favorite anyway. She seems to thrive on the drama, and although she seemed nice enough, she wasn't quite as gracious as some of the other competitors. I really enjoyed Gleb and Jana and Lindsay and Calvin's Argentine Tangos. They were very different, but both excellent.

4. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

I haven't been watching Danging with the Stars, I am a bit sick of the show actually. I have been watching the Voice which is really good, and there is something that comes on before that on Monday I like to watch oh yeah, it has been Big Bang, and the new show with Kevin James, which is kind of funny. However, one thing it has these overweight ex middle aged cops sitting around eating pizza all the time, and no one ever says a word about cholesterol or working out..unless it is in jest or to get over on their wives or something. It wouldn't be everybodies cup of tea, but it is mildly entertaining, until something I really want to watch comes on.

5. Arlene Richards

Arlene Richards Veteran Member
    Registered

Except for the first week, they always dressed Amber in really provocative costumes cuy waaaaaaay high up the thigh. Got tiresome, and I didn't enjoy watching her dance.

6. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Dang, I keep forgetting that Big Bang was moved to Monday night. I also wanted to see that show with Kevin James....hope I remember next Monday.

As for DWTS I'm waiting to see the remaining couples on Halloween. Should be fun! :)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    K E Gordon likes this.
  7. Arlene Richards

Registered

Re DWTS... (The thread topic)

I also hope Ryan goes soon, but apparently he has a fan base, as does Cheryl.

Enjoyed Pit Bull.

8. Diane Lane

Registered

Halloween will be a good show, but it definitely won't be the same without Mark Ballas. I love his creativity with the costumes, sets and dances. I didn't realize Mark has joined the cast of Jersey Boys. Here's a clip. I enjoy Kevin James, so will have to see if I can find the show online.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  9. Arlene Richards

Registered

I was disappointed that Marilu and Terra were eliminated before Jana. I think both were better than her.

I think Laurie will win, but James has a lot of people rooting for him.

Finale dances tonight - LIIIIIVE :) then winner is revealed tomorrow.

Diane Lane likes this.
  10. Diane Lane

Registered

I think the shower scene clinched it for Jana as far as her staying longer, but I do think she was better than Terra and Marilu. Marilu did very well though, especially considering her age. She's in great shape and is a trouper! Jana and Gleb definitely had chemistry, and I enjoyed their repeat performance for the finale. I don't care for her singing, at least not on my cheap computer speakers, but then again, no one sounds that great on them. I think they all went home at pretty appropriate times, and was really glad to see who was in the final three. I just watched the Finale parts 1 & 2 last night, and enjoyed the Christmas decorations, as well as the rest of the show. I hope they do something in the future though about the slickness of the stage, that was scary. I would have been happy regardless of which of the final three won, because they were all great, but I did think James and Laurie were slightly better than Calvin.

Arlene Richards likes this.
  11. Arlene Richards

Registered

Agree about the shower scene/Jana.