David Gest Has Died Aged Just 62

Discussion in 'Celebrity Deaths' started by Holly Saunders, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

This has been a terrible year for celebrity deaths and it's only the first quarter. I don't think I can remember any other time when so many well known people have died in such a short time...

Friends have paid tribute to David Gest as a 'larger than life showbiz icon' after the former husband of Liza Minnelli was found dead in a luxury London hotel aged 62.

The music producer was married to Minnelli from 2002 until 2003, but they only officially divorced in 2007. He was part of Hollywood royalty with close friend Michael Jackson acting as the best man at his wedding and actress Elizabeth Taylor maid of honour.

Police were called to the five-star Four Seasons hotel this morning to reports of 'an unexplained death' and Gest's death was later confirmed by his friend and former bodyguard Imad Handi.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ar-David-Gest-died-aged-62.html#ixzz45daBMiv4

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

He's one I thought had died. RIP.

3. Karen McKenzie

Karen McKenzie Veteran Member
    Registered

I do remember her over-the-top wedding. She definitely knows all the right people. I wonder if she really beat him up.

RIP