Dead Wrong By Richard Belzer

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Janice Martin, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Wondering if anyone here read this book, and what you think about it?
    I was especially interested in where it talks about Sirhan Sirhan claiming to have no memory- faking, or more to it that should be investigated?

Diane Lane likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

No, I haven't read it but I thought that a link to the book might be helpful.

Janice Martin likes this.
  3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

https://www.facebook.com/DeadWrongBookRichardBelzer/info/?tab=page_info

Dead Wrong is a study of the scientific and forensic facts of the assassinations of the 1960s, as well as several so-called suicides that were murders.

No I haven't read it @Janice Martin It certainly sounds like a book I would enjoy and I am going to check and see if our local Library has it to check out and read. :) If it does...I look forward to coming back here to your tread and posting.

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

There is also a book called "Dead Wrong 2",and I am sure you will want to read that one, @Babs Hunt , since it is all about Princesss Diana !
    I just checked on Amazon and the Kindle version is almost $10, but the Diana one is only $3.99. He also has several other books along the same line, about the Kennedy witnesses, and even one about the Maylasian plane that disappeared.
    I was hoping that one of them would be Prime, and then I could read it for free with the Kindle Lending Library; but none of them are, so I guess I have to buy it if I am going to read it.

5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks so much for sharing that with me Yvonne. I hope our local Library will have it. I definitely want to read what is said about Princess Diana. :)

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Our Public Library had "Dead Wrong" and "What Jackie Taught Us" and I placed them on hold...so I should be getting a phone call in a day or two to go get both these books. Thanks so much for telling me about them @Yvonne Smith and @Janice Martin :)

The author of Dead Wrong looks just like the actor who plays on Law and Order....I think maybe because he is. And I can just see him writing that book!

7. Oops, I forgot to add that... thanks for bringing it up, Babs! Yes, the author is the actor who had the role "Munch" on Law and Order. :)

I hope you enjoy the books as much as I did!

Yvonne Smith and Babs Hunt like this.
  8. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

I never heard of this book but it sounds like it would be an interesting read. It seems ike whenever there is a historic or cataclysmic event, conspiracy theories abound. I wonder how long it is going to be before Prince is spotted in an arcade in Minneapolis? not that, that was necessarily a historic event, but it sure got people's attention. The only one I haven't heard conspireacy theories about was the Challenger disaster.

9. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I picked up my copy yesterday from our Public Library and read the Warning pages at the front of the Book. I can tell it's going to be a good intense one just from those couple of pages.

10. Yvonne Smith

I can't imagine how you missed reading about the Challenger explosion actually not killing anyone, that ranks right up there as one of the main space shuttle conpiracies, and is all over the internet.
    Whether you think it might be true or not is certainly up to you, @K E Gordon ; but here are some interesting facts that you might not have heard about yet in this short video claiming that the astronauts are all still alive.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  11. I hadn't heard of that either.

12. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I finished "Dead Wrong" earlier this morning and I loved it and hated it at the same time. I loved the way the authors brought truth out in a factual and concise way....but hated the fact that our Government, the Powers that Be, and others in high positions, etc. actually get away with "Murdering" innocent people who stand in their way of having things their way, etc.

@Janice Martin I don't think Sirhan was faking it...people get "brained washed" all the time and for different reasons. But if he is still brain washed for whatever reason....he is probably safer in prison than out in this world.

Yvonne Smith and Diane Lane like this.
  13. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Anyone who does think Hillary Clinton should be our President or that the Clintons belong back in the White House should read about the "murder" of Vincent Foster" in Dead Wrong.

Yvonne Smith and Diane Lane like this.
  14. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Dead Wrong and Hit List look to both be interesting. I'll have to see if my local library has them. Apparently it's the same Richard Belzer, the television actor. I had no idea he was also an author. I don't typically read conspiracy type stories, but at least some of the incidents seem fishy to me, and I'd like to read the books and see what's covered. I wonder if there's one or more books just about the deaths surrounding the Clintons. If not, there should be.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  15. Yvonne Smith