Democratic Insanity

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Why The NPC Meme Triggers NPCs

2. Martin Alonzo

Registered

If you are not familiar with the term is comes from the gaming community and it is so accurate the left is driving them crazy and they are doing everything to block/Ban it and remove it from the internet.
    NPC is Non-Player Character they are found in games by the groups of people either standing around or moving in a prearranged patterned. If you try to interact with these NPC they have a present dialog repeating the same lines and do not think for themselves. NPC in groups all chant the same fraise usually in unity.
    In the news media all channel saying the same thing in unison word for word.
    Ask a question of a person in a leftist rally and they say he is racist when question they have no idea why but claim he is racist. Cannot think for themselves.
    The NPC character so matches the left it is hilarious.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

For those who don't know what Martin is talking about, the NY Times has an article on it.

npc.jpg
    Twitter accounts using fictional personas and a common avatar to promote the idea that liberals can't think on their own.

4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Trump Off 2020 Ballot: Democrats in 17 States Demand Tax Returns...or Else

5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

So beyond pathetic. No legal requirement for him to provide his tax returns, so what do they hope to achieve with all the B.S.?

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The Dems seem to be absolutely terrified of what appears to be coming down the tracks. Not only is Barr examining the process by which the Federal government used its assets to spy on the Trump campaign, but the Justice Department IG report, and the investigation coming out of Utah (which seems to be a mystery) have yet to be released. I guess they were all being held pending the release of the Mueller Report...except for Barr's investigation, which has just begun and they have to find a way to discredit.

Emma Smith likes this.
  7. Emma Smith

Emma Smith Veteran Member
    Registered

Non-stop rage and total hysteria by the Dems since the announcement that Donald Trump was the new POTUS.

They waited 2 years for their collusion investigation victory and once again, they lost.

Nancy Pelosi, waving her finger (the way some old people do) and saying, "Trump is Goading Us to Impeach Him."

She reminds me of Nurse Ratched. She should calm down.

Beth Gallagher and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Well gee wiz it's very tough for me to "let go" of the idea that the Russians may have had an involvement in our election. You know our Russian friends? Reverse the parties here.... And along these lines of the Russians, our town developed a good amount of senior housing and I tried to get into one place some yrs ago only to find it was half filled with Russians..it goes back to the Reagan days...We have some pockets of Russians here in So, Calif and they do NOT assimilate. Keep to themselves and offer nothing. Had to get this off my chest. We have a huge diversity in our state and many people from other countries give back, but don't see this from the Russians. ummmmm

9. Joy Martin

Registered

I can't remember a person so unpresidential as the current one.

10. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

T.D.S.* is real. You know, many of us did not like Obama, but we managed to behave in a civil manner until he was dethroned. I'd like to see some civility in this country for a damn change.

* Trump derangement syndrome

Don Alaska and Emma Smith like this.
  11. Joy Martin

Registered

And many out here really liked Obama. To me a real down to earth caring person, perfect? no but who is?