Democrats Wanting To Commit Suicide

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, May 18, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

When you don’t think something through you just might do the wrong thing happen. The democrats want to cause a split in any negotiations of Trump and Russia also was so happy when Trump went after North Korea. Well let us look at some facts if a country that had nuclear weapons attacked against US they would hit the big cities. The big cities is the where the Democrats are congregated so a nuclear exchange would probably kill 80% democrats but they are the ones stirring up the problems. Even if they were not killed in the explosion the infrastructure would be destroyed the people living in the cities would not survive the countryside has more resources to survive.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Well I'd be a goner but that doesn't scare me...I also think people in California even in the countrysides would die because agriculture needs water and we don't have any naturally for many months...

I'm someone who doesn't want to survive a nuclear attack or any attack that will change my way of life...
    I couldn't deal with temps in Fresno without A/C not to mention everything else....no thanks...make my death swift and painless.

I won't even have water in Fresno...where would I have to walk in temps of 108 or more to reach water??

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

We have not had municipal water for over two months the whole system was destroyed in the floods but the countryside survived by going to the river and getting water on horseback and mule we are still waiting for the government to fix it but everybody is fine.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

We are In a drought still in Fresno county. No horses or mules allowed in my subdivision, plus I don't even know the closest river...used to be San Joaquin but that dried up near me but maybe with the rain we had in the winter it has some water but my answer is still ...die quickly and painlessly.

I can just picture myself on a donkey with my bad back in 108 degrees with the hot sun on my back going I don't know how many miles into the mountains for some water and when I get there being met by the people that live there shooting me. :)

Also, nobody waters by hand here, it's all irrigation systems which would be destroyed...no more ag.

Even people who have planted fruit trees and veggies in their gardens couldnt water them...it doesn't rain a drop for months in Fresno in the hot summer months. The summer is like living in a desert here....but no camels :)

Sorry for the Fresno tirade but it's going to 90's and 100 this week and we are still in drought restriction mode...it's been lifted in other areas of California.

Last edited: May 18, 2017