Did You Hear About That?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Clare Smith, May 28, 2017.

1. Clare Smith

Clare Smith Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Maybe it's a fake news story Clare. On the other hand if it isn't fake news, then sooner or later someone will find out the source of this roaring, etc.

There are all kinds of strange happenings now days that are sometimes hard to explain, but a roaring noise such as this news article is describing certainly should not be that hard to find. :)

Awhile back I remember reading many articles about people hearing "Trumpet" sounds, and this was in a lot of different places too. Many people had recorded the sounds and in some of the recording I could clearly hear the trumpet sounds too. I don't remember ever reading if they ever found the source of these sounds but I did find this interesting.

3. Augusta Heathbourne

Augusta Heathbourne Veteran Member
    Registered

http://www.snopes.com/photos/supernatural/strangesounds.asp

Snopes is always a good place to check out odd claims in the news.
    This item does not explain the noises heard in Nottingham to my satisfaction but it does show that some people will do anything to mislead others, just for a lark.

Otherwise I hope there are some acoustic engineers working on it, as it would drive me crazy if there was such a disturbance in the skies around my city!

Clare Smith and Patsy Faye like this.
  4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

@Babs Hunt - I couldn't hear trumpets as such, maybe I need an ear trumpet :p
    I did hear choral sounds and chords I could replicate on me keyboard, well not now 'cos its gone
    Strange sounds though - thought provoking for sure :)

Clare Smith likes this.