Did You Know That There Is An Accusation That Hillary Clinton Is A Rapist?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  2. Ken Anderson

I moved this thread to the conspiracy section because she gets into a very complicated conspiracy tale involving the Clintons, the Bushes, and others in America's ruling class. Quite frankly, I didn't want to put it in the conspiracy section because her accusations against the Clintons are as reasonable as the ones that were made against Trump and, unlike Trump's accusers, she has been telling the same story for years. However, I have placed it here because it goes far beyond a simple accusation of rape. It does get into a conspiracy. The conspiracy sounds a little wild to me, but I have no doubt that the people at the head of our government, regardless of political affiliations, are conspiring with one another, and that they are not at all like us, as far as morality goes.

If you search on Youtube, you'll find several other videos with her or about her, so you can see she has been telling this story for many years.

3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I saw a few mentions of this on Twitter earlier. Just the headline alone turned my stomach. I couldn't even click the link to read/watch. I'm over there less than I used to be, because the whole political situation is so nasty these days, and that's where I see the majority of my 'news' and a lot of other information. I might hibernate until after the election. I actually checked my local ABC affiliate's app for news earlier, because I knew it would be less salacious. I don't doubt that many are in cahoots to hold onto their power for as long as possible, and are fine with hiding the truth from the little people.

4. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

What the heck is going on in American politics? To me it's all getting nasty and what dirt can be dug up on who. These people are supposed to be representing your country.

Pretty nasty tactics by all sides in my view.

I will heave a sigh of relief when polling day is over. No more smear tactics.

Whoever you get as president . God help you.

5. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Immorality runs deep in this country, especially, I would think, where "bored" people with a lot of money want to throw kinky parties etc. I never made it to any of those types of parties, I guess I was too poor, LOL!

Seriously though, this doesn't shock me either, the though of Hillary doing strange sexual stuff. Maybe she taught Bill all he knows:)??

6. Denise Evans

Registered

I think that if it's True "dirt" it needs to be revealed. What I mean is, if it was my "team" sending this stuff out (and maybe it is) I would want them to make darn sure it was "fact" and lots of evidence to back it up. Rumors, let alone truth aren't (at this point) going to deter anyone from voting for their chosen candidate unless it's literally established as fact. I don't put "all" insinuations in the same group though. Cheating, stealing, lying (with no sign of remorse) to the Americans, and yes, even allowing murder, or setting it up, or lack of doing something to prevent it (Bengahzi) is one reason I would never vote for Hillary. It's really simple as that. She's lied, whether she's had some sort of brain-farts or whatever, all the more reason why she doesn't belong in the Whitehouse.

Some people hate Trump, for whatever their reasons. I would never "not" vote for someone if I thought they were honestly the best choice to do the job they are running for just because I didn't like them. I really love hearing people say things like "how rich he is" like that's automatically a bad thing. America has been a country where people can make money. Some are good at it, some not so good like me, LOL! I sure don't hate Trump because he is wealthy and smart. I believe because of it, he can do a lot for our country getting back on it's feet.

7. Ken Anderson

They're getting enough play with the Trump allegations despite a lack of any evidence at all. Some of these women were supposedly attacked as long as thirty years ago, but said nothing to anyone until a few weeks before a national election. Still, the media was anxious to publish this stuff and a lot of people ate it up.

8. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm a bit skeptical about her story.

Why?

Because anybody who presented a real threat to the Clintons would have long since been dead.

Chris Ladewig and Denise Evans like this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

Ok, I guess I'm starting to see and hear too much because when I first read Ken's latest post, I thought it said "national erection". I rubbed my eyes and checked again, because I knew it had to be me, lol;)

Some people will fall for anything because they simply want to. They will not admit to any wrong doing, that's their "club" motto, do NOT admit to any wrong-doing, and therefor, they don't admit to anything since that's all they seem to do is wrong.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  10. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

This election is getting stupid the only thing put on the MSM is Trumps words and deeds.
    The only thing on the alt media is Bill and Hillary sex acts. What ever happen to reporting the news what are these people going to do for the country.
    Hillary has nothing to offer the country and Trump is always in damage control from false lies.
    All Trump needs to do is when they say anything say OH that reminds me of the injustice going on in this country with the FBI going after good Americans and giving a pass to the biggest crooks that ever ran for office.

Yvonne Smith and Denise Evans like this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

Can't agree more, I try hard not to even listen to Fox now. I don't understand people that are still glued to their "brain-sucking" msm:( I know some that watch just want to tell what the msm is actually doing, I'm talking about people that insist on "excepting" whatever the msm says is true. This goes for doctors that love to send me home with a new "pill" from big pharmaceuticals. I even mention taking more Calcium, or heaven forbid I should dare to mention an herb to try. Why isn't is ok to be a guinea pig for companies and doctors that are wanting us to try alternatives to drugs?? Money, that's why, big money. If we were all off drugs, and we all voted for Trump, a lot of people would be OUT a lot of money. All the corrupt pharmaceuticals, all the corrupt government that care more about money than people. We all need to get a clue.

I'm certainly not condemning conventional medicine, there are places for it in my life too, I'm just saying, there is an "alternate" choice to at least try. We are lucky enough to have an alternate choice for president, and maybe much more of our government now as well. I guess we'll see if the US gets the chance to try some real change.

12. Hugh Dowling

Hugh Dowling Veteran Member
    Registered

...I wonder when it was, exactly, when serious ''virtues'' such as morality and principles, got tossed out of the window over there...in the United States. Especially in their political systems. Did it happen quite suddenly...? Or, was it more of a gradual decline into corruption...taking place over many years...? Can anyone enlighten me of when noble ideas like truth and justice really was the order of the day...? Because, from what i can gather, which isn`t very much, admittedly, things didn`t seem to be TOO bad up to the administration of FDR. Or, maybe his successor...who was that again...? Eisenhower, wasn`t it...? Then it seemed to go down hill from there...And, kept on the downward slide.
    Has anyone ever read ''After America'', by John Birmingham...? A third grade, idealistic fictional novel, in which, the President, trying his best to get everything back to ''normality'' in a post Apocalyptic world, turns out to be a very humanitarian type of character...complete with (gasp...!)...principles. Far removed from harsh reality, of course. But, nevertheless, an intriguing idea. It could even be that, when an apocalyptic event does get around to occurring, such a return to true ideals might even be possible. It`s nice to think so, anyway.

Ken Anderson and Denise Evans like this.
  13. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I would call all the sexual allegations a wash, both sides are guilty. I really don't care what they do...either side when it comes to sex....unless it's a proven sexual assault.

14. Denise Evans

Registered

I haven't read the book, but I've dreamed of such a time @Martin Alonzo Things, it's often said, really began to decline (I'd say they've always been declining but much faster)in or around 1960. I know many will disagree, or pick another time, but for me, a child of the 60s and 70s, I was still hearing a lot about good morals, and was around grandparents with such, and basically a moral family. I am glad I don't see all that goes on in this world, and my country because I think I would just die of fear.

I believe it's all very, well predicted in the bible. Even though I struggle daily with believing there is a God, I still always fall back on my faith that He is there, and because He gave man/woman freedom of choice, this is what many choose, immorality, love of money, all the things the bible teaches are wrong. Nothing I've personally, ever done that is considered a sin in the bible, has led me to anything good, except bring me to my knees. I don't know about other people, can't speak for them.

Hugh Dowling likes this.
  15. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

I know some American actors on British chat shows are fed up to the back teeth of it all. They seem on the whole to support Hilary Clinton and again seem to treat Trump as joke figure. Maybe they know they can speak freely on British tv.

Frankly I had enough of politicians with the Brexit scenario. They all told lies.

Denise Evans likes this.