Didn't Know About Straight Pride

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Psychology' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Bess Barber

Um, not to be demeaning,.......but,........have you ever been around a male goat for any length of time? There is a most factual reason where the term, "smelling like an old goat" comes from. We had our first "exposure" to one when we bought one to keep down our acre of weeds. He stank beyond belief and if one touched him, anywhere, especially like petting his head, that malodorous stuff remained on your hand and fingers for many soap washings.

Frank

Lois Winters and Bess Barber like this.
  2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

My daughter filling out applications for jobs said that on one..it was female, male or...get this one.. undecided:)..true!
    And now on DL...option of...other...geez..
    This world is in deep poop... trust me!

3. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I Was sympathetic and acceptable to the fact of gays. However I am reaching the Hostile mode . This crap is crammed down our throats daily.
    I am beginning to wish they all would crawl back in the closet and stay there! Get pissed if you like , but that is how I am beginning to feel.
    Just wait until the... I like sex with dogs people, or the pedofilies want their own parade!
    Personally ,if your Fu$-#$@- in your sex life,not my problem,and you do whatever, but don't expect a brownie button from me.That is my belief and I am sticking to that!

4. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Gays have multiplied for thousands of years in marriages they might not have wanted. They are not incapable of producing children. Also, ever hear of sperm donation?

You're right, you have Sooo much to say and too bad you did, IMO. Sounds bigoted, and we all know you are not that. Like some others, just fed up, I'll bet, not being able to control what one doesn't like. Frustrating.

5. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

@Lulu Moppet
    Not that many years ago, even heterosexual couples would never discuss their sex life in public. It was considered rude and vulgar.
    For @Gloria Mitchell to state she would prefer people keeping their sex life to themselves and private does NOT make her a bigot. It makes her moral. Why can't gays they just get on with themselves instead of demanding the entire public pat them on the head and tell them how special they are?

6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

[​IMG]

Hedi Mitchell and Bess Barber like this.
  7. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't know Bess. I also don't know what your version of 'moral' is. I would never call Gloria a bigot. Just fed up. Don't know why gays don't just get on with themselves. They must have a reason. You can try putting them on 'ignore.'

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  8. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Bess Barber
    Simple. There's no money in it.
    Frank

9. Rosie Sinclair

Rosie Sinclair Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

That's why gay people are such bores. They keep reminding you that they are gay!

10. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

If you go out with five lesbians, how can you tell which one is the vegan?

She'll tell you!