Do You Believe Fact Checkers?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Veteran Member
    Registered

You really need to check the fact checkers because they play games of miss direction and changing information so they can debunk the information they added and not the real information. I remember on of Hillary Clintons debates after the debate she became furious and said “if that F__king bastard wins we will all hang by a noose’ I put that in a Google search and snoops pop up saying it was false so I when to snoops to learn. Snoops said Hillary did not say that ‘fascist F__k’ and snoops was right but did not talk about what she really did say. If you only seen that snoops debunked it and go no further you are being lie to by the fact checkers.
    These so called fact checkers try and discredit the sources and not the fact and then change even slightly what was originally said to discredit it.
    Fact Check: Polio Vaccines, Tetanus Vaccines, and the Gates Foundation

Bobby Cole likes this.
  2. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I had a post declared a lie because the bridge was identified as a bridge in NY when it was in Washington. But the facts related in the picture were real. The fact checkers are a bunch of phonies who will find a small discrepancy and make the whole piece false.

3. Gloria Mitchell

Gloria Mitchell Veteran Member
    Registered

They all lie , hide and cover- up ....
    :). We must have to decode it all and come to our own conclusions.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

No, they are all run by people or media outlets that want to be able to decide what you should believe. After coming across a Snopes one that tagged an accusation against Obama as FALSE because Obama denied it, and that being the only justification for labeling it as false, I'm not gullible enough to fall for that nonsense. There are some that are more reliable than Snopes, but they're all biased.

5. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

There are extremely fast checkers in our Stater Bros. supermarket.

Hal

Thomas Stearn likes this.