Do You Read On Kindle? What Are You Reading Now?

Discussion in 'Reading & Writing' started by Lon Tanner, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Greeter
    Staff Member Greeter Patron Registered

I have a Fire 7” and a Fire 8”, and I can do the same as you with enlarging the pictures, but I still prefer using my 10.5 iPad when I am reading something where i do want to enlarge something enough to see fine details.
    Also, since I save pictures on the iPad, if there is a picture of chart of some kind that is part of the book, and I want to save that picture, I take a screenshot from the iPad and then have the picture saved to my photo stream. I don’t save anything like that in the Fire tablet, so even though I could take a screenshot that way, it wouldn’t be helpful to me.
    Sometimes, I just want to save a page in a book that is not a picture, but says something I might want to share with my family, or here on the forum. With the iPad, I can take a screenshot of that page and then share that with people.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  2. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Kindle...what's a Kindle? I refuse to look it up, because I read from paper pages in books, magazines, and newspapers.

Hal

3. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Veteran Member
    Registered

I've read about half of John Grisham's books. Grey Mountain was one of my favorites.
    Lately I've been reading western romance books.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Well-Known Member
    Registered

No interest in a Kindle, give me a paper book or I read on the net stuff I NOW have an interest in.