Does Anyone Else Like Allen West?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Diane Lane, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I follow him on both Facebook and Twitter. I share and retweet his posts quite a bit. Here's one where he's talking about ISIS. I trust his skills and knowledge, and I hope whoever gets elected gives him some sort of position where he will be able to rebuild our military and effect positive change to turn things around for our country.

Beth Gallagher and Lara Moss like this.
  2. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

I am also a fan of his on facebook.

3. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

That was a good article, Diane, but I'm confused as to whom he thinks should take that position of Commander-in-Chief coming soon. He alluded to not wanting Trump nor Sanders. Who does he think is capable of the job?

Diane Lane likes this.
  4. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Here's a video clip where Col. West is speaking about his beliefs on the subject of Commander in Chief and current presidential candidates. I love this part, in particular, in this video: "Why do you make a deal with someone who's just chanting Death to America?" I agree that it would be best to have someone with military experience, because most of all, the President is Commander in Chief, and I think that many Americans are searching for a candidate who makes them feel safe. I agree with Col. West that no one currently running fits the bill.