Does Potus Love Trolling

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

POTUS flight to Iraq the flight call sign was RCH 358 the Q family noticed that moving the last to the first you get HRC 835 Hillary Rodham Clinton 835 is court-martial charges.
    The Flight before that had a call sign Q0 the 0 on a cell phone is the + sign making it Q+
    Trolling the media to ask him what is Q but they will not.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I believe that he does love trolling his opposition like a hobby. He seems to be able to make their heads explode.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't know about the Q stuff, but I do believe that he frequently words things ambiguously, allowing the media to focus on one interpretation, going off the deep end for a few days before it is pointed out that they were misrepresenting what he said. Since this plays into the narrative that the media is fake, that works well for Trump.

Bobby Cole and Martin Alonzo like this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

There is one thing that does stand out which is that he is certainly more in the open concerning his thoughts on a subject that any other president thus far.
    Granted, the tech (tweet) wasn’t out there to use until Bush Jr. was in office (I think) but still, D. Trump uses just about every means including his tweets to get his opinions and objectives out to the public as fast as he can.