Double Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I am going to start this conspiracy. Seeing that the idea of Hillary doubles are now gaining strength and someone might clue in they need a backup plan. There are even rumours of her being dead and the lady who walked out of Chelsea’s apartment was not Hillary three inches shorter 50 lbs. Lighter and with a different wedding ring, different earlobes, no security close by and no doctor close by.

If they are stuck with a double and fear she might be caught. They might think of having the double assassinated and blame Trump so everyone feels sorry for the Democrats and they can slip in another person not against Trump. They also get rid of the chance of the fraud put on the American people.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

While anything is possible, I don't think that they would be able to blame Donald Trump if Hillary, or a double was said to be assassinated. He actually has no motive to do that, and no history of killing off any opposition, like the Clintons have had for years.
    I do think that it is possible that Hillary will be pulled from the election, and someone else substituted, probably Joe Biden. While he is not popular, neither does he have all of the black history behind him like the Clintons do; so he would probably get some of the voters who don't lke Hillary.
    We seem to be in totally uncharted waters with this election, and when you throw voter fraud into the mix, it is hard to guess what will happen this fall.

Marilyn Pahl and Sheldon Scott like this.