"DUMBS", Are They Real?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, May 16, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

DUMBS is an acronym for "deep underground military bases". There are many emerging stories about the military building connecting tunnels between the military bases, and also between some of the main cities. And it is not happening just in the united States; both Russia and China are said to be excavating deep underground and building facilities and roads in the earth.
    When I was listening to the weird sounds on @Jenn Windey 's video; It reminded me of some of the articles that I have read about the deep earth excavation and the noises from that.
    Even though most of the people making those videos seemed to be looking at the sky, it is entirely possible that the sounds were resonating from underground, and some of the people also reported the house shaking as they were hearing the sounds. In most of the pictures, the sky was very cloudy, which would reflect the sound back from the clouds and make it sound like it was coming from above.
    Many years ago, when I was living near Mt. St. Helens, in Western Washington State, we used to hear strange noises that seemed to be coming from the ground, and when I would put my ear to the ground (I could still do that back then) to try and hear the sound better, I could also feel the vibration in the earth below me. Nothing that I heard was as loud or as strange as the sounds on Jenn's video; but they were definitely odd noises, and with no ready explanation.
    Other people in the area who had also heard the sounds and felt the vibrations told us that there was some sort of an underground tunnel that went from FT. Lewis (Tacoma) and down to Mt. St. Helens, where there was supposed to be some kind of a UN facility. Who knows whether this was true, or maybe just what they thought it was; but we certainly also had a lot of aircraft (both helicopters and the large transport planes) that flew over our house heading in those directions.
    There are a lot of underground natural caverns, and especially around the Tennessee, Missouri, and even here in Alabama and Arkansas; so the possibility of underground facilities of some sort seems possible to me.
    The enormous earth-movers that they use to drill through the rock could be causing some of the strange noises we hear in different parts of the world.
    Just this week, I was sitting here on the couch and something shook the whole house. There was no noise, at least that I heard. I felt the cement foundation shaking.
    Since we live next to the arsenal, that is always our first guess for strange booms and shakings; but this one was different than I have felt before. It had me wondering if the house was about to collapse into the ground like we have seen in some of those sinkhole pictures......

http://www.heartcom.org/200under.htm

2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Sounds like the movie, "One tunneled under the Cuckoo's nest"! o_O

3. Val White

Val White Veteran Member
    Registered

4. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

It certainly wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that such a thing does exist. After all, we know there is an underground bunker beaneath the White House. That was made all too clear after September 11, 2001. So, why not an underground military base as well in side of Washington. Don't know if its necessarily located at Mount St. Helens though. As for hearing noises in rumbling lets remember that Mount St Helen's has been the sight of an active volcano in the past, this could of been the cause of the noises and the rumbling going on within.

5. Jenn Windey

Jenn Windey Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith I would not be surprised if that was really happening. I have no doubt it makes sense in a strategic sort of way. As far as the sounds and the booms that people have been hearing goes there has been a fair amount of research and it has been determined that there is a good amount of seismic activity that seems to happen (or follow) not to long after the sounds are heard. Think of steam escaping from a almost but not totally covered pot and you get the idea what is happening.

The only reason I noticed this is because when I was a young woman I lived right off of Lake Erie, it was literally within walking distance from my yard. In the winter when the winds would blow acrossed the lake, you would hear a wailing sound as it went between the Thruway and the buildings, it was equally beautiful and eerie on it's own. This sound reminded me a bit of that but was different in pitch and since I live more rural it had nothing to do with the lake or large buildings. Sure enough within the week there was a report of a tremor off the Lake. I actually live on the top of a fault that runs through the village, you can be certain I have been watching the property like a hawk in the off chance the ground is shifting. I have suspected for years something is going on, the house next to me had a huge crack open from the front to the back and it moved off it's foundation. In all my years of living in this area and being in many very old homes I have never seen anything like that. Lucky for us we are on the high side of the fault line, where this home is on the section that is the low end, I understand the municipality back filled that area years ago to smooth out for building.

Where I work has also been having buildings that seem to be moving and shifting. I drew the points on a map of the complex and it appears to be east to west just like my neighbors cracked, but this is more expansive since it encompasses 15 acres. This spring they found a building that has actually moved north east and has now managed to push the outer brick walls off of the concrete foundation, what is funny is the management had put in steel piers about 7 years ago because they detected movement then. These steel piers have bent quite remarkably, so there is some serious pressure on that wall. I don't know what will happen the engineers have been out here and they will tell us what to do. My point being if this stuff is the result of seismic shifting and it is being heard all over the world I truly do fear that the big one could hit. I do not live in an earthquake zone like California, so this is minor compared to being on a main tectonic plate so I can only imagine what could be happening or might happen in some places.

6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The boring machine shown on the web site has a US air force insignia so this would indicate that these people are worried about what is about to happen and looking for some where to hide. Normally the air force is interested in the sky.

Yvonne Smith likes this.